• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Thanks again to you guys for the wishes. Sorry for the late reply.

Aside from that, this is one of the rare occasions where something I detest so much actually managed to put a bit of a smile on my face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alAMUcHitH8

I don't know what i expected.

When it was A.Ogre's turn...
giphy.gif

sasuke_91

Yeah those pictures look pretty cool. Even Lucky Chloe looks acceptable :p

I just had a FT3 with my brother and... he beat me 3-2! I wasn't even going easy on him o_O

sasuke_91

Yeah Kazumi is my favourite.

If we really don't get any T7 news until SFV releases... that would be horrible even for T7 standards.

What about you, Numb? Haven't played you in a while. You had some issues with your controller, is that still the case?

Numb

Yeah Kazumi is my favourite.

If we really don't get any T7 news until SFV releases... that would be horrible even for T7 standards.

What about you, Numb? Haven't played you in a while. You had some issues with your controller, is that still the case?

The silence would be way too long by then if we don't get anything. Tournaments don't count.

Think it's fine now.
I'll use my ps4 one if it's still the same.
Yeah we haven't played for a minute. We should soon.

iG8w2Le.png

I'm really not sure that this idea of joint promotional will do any good to boost Tekken 7 sales, at least that is what I assume Capcom will do when T7 is about to hit the shelves.

Numb

Really not a fan of how the tekken 7 logo seems to have been added in those arts after they were made. Ruins the balance.

iG8w2Le.png

I'm really not sure that this idea of joint promotional will do any good to boost Tekken 7 sales, at least that is what I assume Capcom will do when T7 is about to hit the shelves.

Well I will have a big laugh if I ever see Matt Dahlgren and Combofiend hyping up a Tekken 7 release. Methinks they will be too busy working on their own game.

Sayah

Wow. This has been an awesome qualifier event.

Didn't think I would watch it for this long.

The nerf in movement partially helps to make Tekken more fun to spectate. There's less turtle-fest matches that you saw in T6/TTT2 from top US players.

NAPS made Bryan look really good. CH launching Mach Kick & Low Soccer Kick hit so much. He didn't seem to get any nerfs either from Tag 2. Very impressive from Jimmy J.

So having been in a Tekken OST mode and mood lately, I have to admit that the T7 soundtrack is what I anticipate most...

So where the fuck is the console version? I came looking for it during TGS and was disappointed by its absence. They really don't have a budget, huh? Has there been a projected release date?

So having been in a Tekken OST mode and mood lately, I have to admit that the T7 soundtrack is what I anticipate most...

So where the fuck is the console version? I came looking for it during TGS and was disappointed by its absence. They really don't have a budget, huh? Has there been a projected release date?

No projected date it's all about the arcades now and a rumored quote from Harada.
Apparently he said nothing on T7 because of SF but there is no source but knowing him I can believe it.

AZUMIKE

It would be weird if T7 came out in 2017, so this news makes sense. Until T7, I'm looking to play Battlefront and Kingdom Hearts 2.8...

AAK

Legally speaking, JDCR had every right to enter the tournament. There was never any stipulation or pre-condition that you had to be a US-resident during the announcement.

People bitched and then Namco magically added that rule.

Good job Namco you lazy, useless company. Not only have you killed Tekken on the world stage, you're obnoxiously incompetent at organizing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom