• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I got it. Just takes some resizing and using clone stamp tool. Gonna try to add the whole pic of him in that shirt with the stuffed animal lol.
Looking forward to it
As someone that has played Namco X Capcom, Project X Zone 1, and several Super Robot Wars games, I can confirm that this is pretty much true.

Having said that, I still enjoyed all of those games for what they were.

I see. The fanservice is pretty inviting. Keeping my eye on the next one to see if they iron out the wrongs.
This finally happened.

2bXWWHF.jpg
Excellent man.
Nah he tryna get that effortless entry. Lol

That's because he knows Tekken 7 is not his game and there are better players than him in Korea that would probably beat him out.
Ruthless.

sasuke_91

Yeah I thought you were busy. Break a leg(someone's leg) on the exam and remember if you get stuck on something, the solution is:

F x (N) + D + (D+F)^2 = EWGF

Don't tempt me about 3DS, Aaaaaah! It's so good!

Thanks man! That equation is perfect and I used it for every question in the exam. They have to give me a full score, amirite?
Exam was okay I guess. Having passed that one will be a big relief.

I could actually play now if you want to.

This finally happened.

2bXWWHF.jpg

Congrats man!
Although I do think that anything below Destroyer is way too low for you.

Nah he tryna get that effortless entry. Lol

My thoughts exactly :p
Does he look down on American Tekken players that much?

Oh, and I agree with Sayah. After 2016, this game will be dead for me unless they'll implement something that will make me hyped so much that I'll be willing to pay 60€ for it.
I'll still play it at some point, but not for the full price.

Manbig

Wasn't it him that sttraight up said the US was free or some other korean?

Whoever it was, it's not like they're wrong. There's like maybe 4 players here that actually have a chance of winning versus most of them in a tournament set, and they usually end up on the losing side in past efforts.

Numb

Whoever it was, it's not like they're wrong. There's like maybe 4 players here that actually have a chance of winning versus most of them in a tournament set, and they usually end up on the losing side in past efforts.
Indeed.
And now the scene is even weaker than it's been before.

sasuke_91

No reason to steal their chance to go to a bigger tournament :p
Everyone knows it's true, but still... I don't know why it bothers me so much xD

Good games GrayFoxPL. Sorry we could only play twice and both of our matches were interrupted... I hate playing midday.
LegendaryMihawk is an amazing player. He told me about my mistakes after we played, and it's quite a lot...

GrayFoxPL

Good games, Grayfox. I am really enjoying Zafina. Hope she makes it into T7. (with some buffs <.< )

Good games. Can't play on p1 side at all with this new pad, very hard. You got nice Zafina. She's hard to hit. I see you got her combos down. I knew I was dead when you scored launch.

Check her movelist in practice mode, you must mixup more moves. In tarantula stance key is to mixup as many lows and mids as she has so opponent can't predict next attack. Just poking to death. In one leg stance 1+2 causes huge guard stun and when hits the damage is insane even when opponent rolls on the ground. d+3, n, 3 is also good mixup to 3,3 and 4 in that stance. Don't do 3,3,4, it's slow, telegraphed and has like million frames of recovery.

But yeah, you can get far if you stick to her. Not an easy character to fully utilize her potential.

No reason to steal their chance to go to a bigger tournament :p
Everyone knows it's true, but still... I don't know why it bothers me so much xD

Good games GrayFoxPL. Sorry we could only play twice and both of our matches were interrupted... I hate playing midday.
LegendaryMihawk is an amazing player. He told me about my mistakes after we played, and it's quite a lot...

Ggs man. Sorry for short, bad play. I was having my last match when you called. With this new pad I can roughly play half of time as before.

Hope we'll get to play when I'm in optimal shape.

Oh yeah that Mihawk is a pro. Dem 13 frame Electrics in the back. Nice!

Oh, one thing. Vs Raven when he is roughly mid screen to mid close it's the perfect distance to fire up vampire knees. No one will react to it in time anyway. But having in mind that distance, you can just expect it and block preemptively. It's -13~14 very easy to punish. Get frame advantage with 1,2 or alike and you have the upper hand.

Also vampire knee is a low crush and very good versus characters that rely on sweeps and low pokes, like Ling.

Backturned Raven has 8 frame jab but at no range, lol.

One awful thing about backturned is that's a firm stance always for Raven. Things like after tag crash landing behind opponent and raven doesn't turn around when I mechanically push forward he slowly moves with his back turned waiting to get murdered. Even worse when opponent hits him with a move that turns him backwards like Bryans 1+2 ch. Or when opponent moves in such way that Raven gets up backturned. This is awful, lol.

Case in point - murder backturned Raven if he isn't at zero range with huge frame advantage.. He's a character who is everything or nothing in the risk department.

Still my favorite ninja in fg!

I heard they were going to put Raven in Tekken 7 but at the last second they noticed he was black.

B7dsomA.gif

GrayFoxPL

Likes knitting and running to school with toast in her mouth
Saying goodbye to Raven in a sec if she turns out to be a black ninja girl. That's more rare than winning the lottery.
Fat chance. Bruce came back not black.

Not bad art.

Black ninja girl based on Raven I take in a second. But if her sub boss was Raven it would be even better.

Bring back Tekken 2 style story sub bosses. I have no idea why Kazuya fought Alex but they acknowledged it in Tag2 giving them tag throw, haha.

Numb

Not bad art.

Black ninja girl based on Raven I take in a second. But if her sub boss was Raven it would be even better.

Bring back Tekken 2 style story sub bosses. I have no idea why Kazuya fought Alex but they acknowledged it in Tag2 giving them tag throw, haha.

That's hilarious.Don't play Alex at all.
Markman teasing some stuff happening soon. Exciting stuff so i hope we get some new fresh non copy and pasted guys.

Dereck

Here's the video, road to Pugilist. It's still processing so it's not in HD yet. EDIT: It's HD now

When rank is on the line my entire playstyle changes, not to mention that I don't have a main team anymore. Going back to Forest/Slim Bob is bizarre, I feel very restricted using Forest Law, I don't think there's any breathing room in my playstyle without DSS.

GrayFoxPL

That's hilarious.Don't play Alex at all.
Markman teasing some stuff happening soon. Exciting stuff so i hope we get some new fresh non copy and pasted guys.

Yeah my favorite goofball character.

uk3wAYi.gif

I'm immune to teasing at this point.

HUGE TEKKEN NEWS!

Oh, a tournament.

I still have hope for Tekken 7: Intoxication Overkill to fix back movement, useless throws, oki that became one mid/low guess, moronic triple floor brake, ads more then 2 moves without taking out 2 old ones. Make armor moves not shitiest ever created(15 frame delay while absorbing any hit XD) Actual good characters and not clowns and SC rejects. etc. etc. etc.

There's a lot.

I honestly don't expect that. Probably Tag2 vanilla - Tag2 Unlimited jump.

I can only get positively disappointed.

Numb

Here's the video, road to Pugilist. It's still processing so it's not in HD yet.

When rank is on the line my entire playstyle changes, not to mention that I don't have a main team anymore. Going back to Forest/Slim Bob is bizarre, I feel very restricted using Forest Law, I don't think there's any breathing room in my playstyle without DSS.
Good going man.
People go in awaken state when rank is involved lol.

Yeah my favorite goofball character.

uk3wAYi.gif

I'm immune to teasing at this point.

HUGE TEKKEN NEWS!

Oh, a tournament.

I still have hope for Tekken 7: Intoxication Overkill to fix back movement, useless throws, oki that became one mid/low guess, moronic triple floor brake, ads more then 2 moves without taking out 2 old ones. Make armor moves not shitiest ever created(15 frame delay while absorbing any hit XD) Actual good characters and not clowns and SC rejects. etc. etc. etc.

There's a lot.

I honestly don't expect that. Probably Tag2 vanilla - Tag2 Unlimited jump.

I can only get positively disappointed.
nice tag team.

By now everyone is onto all the bullshit.
Even when the die hard fans expect nothing is when you have messed up.

GrayFoxPL

nice tag team.

By now everyone is onto all the bullshit.
Even when the die hard fans expect nothing is when you have messed up.

In the past Tekken team was sensitive to fans reaction. They rebuild huge chunks of games. T5 - T5 DR they not only added moves, characters, stages, music, remade how moves behave and frame data they even bothered to reanimate Baek.

T6- T6BR was lesser step but pretty decent one none the less.

Not really positive they are going to do something like that ever again.

I get the impression Harada has ears open exclusively for the "Yes Men" now.

People saying T7 has shitty stuff have their names put in the black note book. :p

And if he keeps saying he doesn't run the project anymore then why aren't we hearing from the people that actually do? They have to keep their mouths shut because Harada does the talking? Not doing neither fans nor Tekken team any good at that.

Numb

In the past Tekken team was sensitive to fans reaction. They rebuild huge chunks of games. T5 - T5 DR they not only added moves, characters, stages, music, remade how moves behave and frame data they even bothered to reanimate Baek.

T6- T6BR was lesser step but pretty decent one none the less.

Not really positive they are going to do something like that ever again.

I get the impression Harada has ears open exclusively for the "Yes Men" now.

People saying T7 has shitty stuff have their names put in the black note book. :p

And if he keeps saying he doesn't run the project anymore then why aren't we hearing from the people that actually do? They have to keep their mouths shut because Harada does the talking? Not doing neither fans nor Tekken team any good at that.
The attention is not as focused anymore (which it isn't)and makes it seem like T7 is a very small step forward. The stuff that has been added didn't wow anyone other than slow-mo. Even slowmo seems more exciting than alot of the other stuff added. Says alot. Tails spin(screw attack) just bound with a different name. Same customs mostly. Most other stuff can be found in any other generic fighter etc etc

GrayFoxPL

The attention is not as focused anymore (which it isn't)and makes it seem like T7 is a very small step forward. The stuff that has been added didn't wow anyone other than slow-mo. Even slowmo seems more exciting than alot of the other stuff added. Says alot. Tails spin(screw attack) just bound with a different name. Same customs mostly. Most other stuff can be found in any other generic fighter etc etc

It's true. The step is tiny. In terms of character movesets, how they play, crucial stuff that makes the game feel fresh, this is a small change. And yeah everything else apart of slo mo is generic. Not sequel worthy. "Poorquel"

What makes me laugh every time is their point to bring new players in. With what? Rage arts?

You want new players to have the slightest chance against anyone who knows Tekken? Change up the characters movesets. Really change them up. All characters. Then everyone will have to learn. Everyone can figure out something new. Even accidentally.

Now? If you held eg. a Tag2 old Steve player locked in a basement over last few months totally unaware of Tekken 7 then let him out now and matched him against a new player, Tekken noob, who learned T7 since the start over those months - who would've won?

Steve player would've murdered that guy by doing same old shit, auto pilot mode! Even if he noticed the old bound is gone. I mean he plays the same. In T7 you pick the same old character, adjust to 1-2 changed moves, learn that you bound with eg df+1,4 instead for df+1,2 and you let in rock. Like you did before. The advantage is insane.

I'm asking anybody: who in the right mind thought that any new player would have a sliver of chance to win at T7 when you just copy pasted 99% of a character from previous game?

"I know Steve's every ch set up and frame data for 80 of his moves and hey it still works in T7, trololol noobs. Prepare to die."

It's so dumb on basic levels it hurts. You don't acquire new players like that but you'll definitely make them hate Tekken.

I'm afraid T7 might kill Tekken. Once it hits consoles any new player will get mercilessly destroyed probably far worse than in Tag2 where the tag system has infinite learning curve even for oldschool players. "Tekken 7 is easy!"

Numb

It's true. The step is tiny. In terms of character movesets, how they play, crucial stuff that makes the game feel fresh, this is a small change. And yeah everything else apart of slo mo is generic. Not sequel worthy. "Poorquel"

What makes me laugh every time is their point to bring new players in. With what? Rage arts?

You want new players to have the slightest chance against anyone who knows Tekken? Change up the characters movesets. Really change them up. All characters. Then everyone will have to learn. Everyone can figure something new. Even accidentally.

Now? If you held eg. a Tag2 old Steve player locked in a basement over last few months totally unaware of Tekken 7 then let him out now and matched him against a new player, Tekken noob, who learned T7 since the start over those months - who would've won?

Steve player would've murdered that guy by doing same old shit, auto pilot mode! Even if he noticed the old bound is gone. I mean he plays the same. In T7 you pick the same old character, adjust to 1-2 changed moves, learn that you bound with eg df+1,4 instead for df+1,2 and you let in rock. Like you did before. The advantage is insane.

I'm asking anybody: who in the right mind thought that any new player would have a sliver of chance to win at T7 when you just copy pasted 99% of a character from previous game?

"I know Steve's every ch set up and frame data for 80 of his moves and hey it still works in T7, trololol noobs. Prepare to die."

It's so dumb on basic levels it hurts. You don't acquire new players like that but you'll definitely make them hate Tekken.

I'm afraid T7 might kill Tekken. Once it hits consoles any new player will get mercilessly destroyed probably far worse than in Tag2 where the tag system has infinite learning curve even for oldschool players. "Tekken 7 is easy!"
Yeah the way to make the game easy was never about about nerfing movement and some supers and a dash of aromor moves. Just puts off the fans already and shooting movement in the leg when it won't bring in new guys is not the way to go. Yes the game is alittle easier but you still got them 100+ movelists and most importantely,LEGACY SKILLS.
You can't take that away unless you actually change the core of the game to the point where old school guys can just come in and play without thinking. Even fans wouuldn't mind if you started from scratch at this point and that is something that happens very rarely for fans to want the game to change that much. That's where we are at. Keep it 3D,movement and have the old characters and their iconic moves. Everything else is free game in my book.

GrayFoxPL

Yeah the way to make the game easy was never about about nerfing movement and some supers and a dash of aromor moves. Just puts off the fans already and shooting movement in the leg when it won't bring in new guys is not the way to go. Yes the game is alittle easier but you still got them 100+ movelists and most importantely,LEGACY SKILLS.
You can't take that away unless you actually change the core of the game to the point where old school guys can just come in and play without thinking. Even fans wouuldn't mind if you started from scratch at this point and that is something that happens very rarely for fans to want the game to change that much. That's where we are at. Keep it 3D,movement and have the old characters and their iconic moves. Everything else is free game in my book.

Totally agree with you. Fresh start is needed. Characters should have iconic moves but not every damn move from those 100 is iconic. Like 5 are iconic, change the damn rest!

Where is character evolution?

I'm an old school player. I remember in fighting game sequels there was always this simple and effective shtick where character lost a tournament to someone, sworn revenge, trained year or two in the woods fighting bears and butterflies and comes back to new tournament developed new skills and moves to counter moves of his rival, get revenge etc.

Simple, effective, makes sense.

Where is that in T7?

Does Tekken 7 takes place a week after T6? No one had time to prepare?

I imagine Paul just had enough time to get some sleep and while eating breakfast he figures out: "Hey Marshall, I was thinking...Instead of punching forward with left and hammer with right(b+1,2) I'll just swing with left and right hook(b+1,2). Yep, that should be enough for this tourney. Strongest in the universe...Zzzzz" (Law steals 5$ from Pauls pocket.)

I think Kazuya actually devolved for the first time in the series.

Numb

Totally agree with you. Fresh start is needed. Characters should have iconic moves but not every damn move from those 100 is iconic. Like 5 are iconic, change the damn rest!

Where is character evolution?

I'm an old school player. I remember in fighting game sequels there was always this simple and effective shtick where character lost a tournament to someone, sworn revenge, trained year or two in the woods fighting bears and butterflies and comes back to new tournament developed new skills and moves to counter moves of his rival, get revenge etc.

Simple, effective, makes sense.

Where is that in T7?

Does Tekken 7 takes place a week after T6? No one had time to prepare?

I imagine Paul just had enough time to get some sleep and while eating breakfast he figures out: "Hey Marshall, I was thinking...Instead of punching forward with left and hammer with right(b+1,2) I'll just swing with left and right hook(b+1,2). Yep, that should be enough for this tourney. Strongest in the universe...Zzzzz" (Law steals 5$ from Pauls pocket.)

I think Kazuya actually devolved for the first time in the series.

We are just shouting into the abyss. We have realized this but sometimes we forget and have these ideas and hope. Can't expect a game to completely retool itself with every entry but when nothing drastic happened since T4 you kinda see. How i wish Tekken 7 got the SC5 treatment. How i wish this would happen. Even if they are doing the move swapping to new guys thing it is on a much lower scale and that is not the only thing SC5 did. A franchise that has crazy redesigns each entry gets a complete overhaul so the outcry was expected. A franchise like Tekken that has been the same since forever getting the same treatment would be a fucking delight.

GrayFoxPL

We are just shouting into the abyss. We have realized this but sometimes we forget and have these ideas and hope. Can't expect a game to completely retool itself with every entry but when nothing drastic happened since T4 you kinda see. How i wish Tekken 7 got the SC5 treatment. How i wish this would happen. Even if they are doing the move swapping to new guys thing it is on a much lower scale and that is not the only thing SC5 did. A franchise that has crazy redesigns each entry gets a complete overhaul so the outcry was expected. A franchise like Tekken that has been the same since forever getting the same treatment would be a fucking delight.

Oh T4, my friend. There isn't a day where I don't sit I wonder how Tekken would've looked and played today if T4 wasn't broken and shat on and Harada hadn't tried to erase it from existence. It was totally different path. Even so T4 established a lot in the character evolution as well as design. Paul now is totally based on T4 Paul. No one imagines him without Demo man and d+1+2 shoulder. Lee came back as new as did Kazuya. They tried to differentiate the Mishimas and reduced their amount to 2, ballsy move to turn Jin into brand new character(accidentally making him a deity tier haha). With Steve and Marduk they showed they can develop a new type of characters that work way different then the rest of cast. "OMG character with no kicks?!" Vale Tudo grounded stance?! "

After that they just milked what was established in T4 and didn't dare going bold and expand with ideas of similar caliber.

Numb

Oh T4, my friend. There isn't a day where I don't sit I wonder how Tekken would've looked and played today if T4 wasn't broken and shited on and Harada hadn't tried to erase it from existence. It was totally different path. Even so T4 established a lot in the character evolution as well as design. Paul now is totally based on T4 Paul. No one imagines him without Demo man and d+1+2 shoulder. Lee came back as new as did Kazuya. They tried to differentiate the Mishimas and reduced their amount to 2, ballsy move to turn Jin into brand new character(accidentally making him a deity tier haha). With Steve and Marduk they showed they can develop a new type of characters that work way different then the rest of cast. "OMG character with no kicks?!" Vale Tudo grounded stance?! "

After that they just milked what was established in T4 and didn't dare going bold and expand with ideas of similar caliber.

Maybe T8 things will happen with the mishima legacy ending and whatnot.
What's Tekken x sf says harada

GrayFoxPL

Maybe T8 things will happen with the mishima legacy ending and whatnot.
What's Tekken x sf says harada

Tekken 8 trailer comes up. Kazuya is still fighting Heihachi, Jin is there too. Oh and Jinpachi is resurrected again.

"We never said it's the end!"

"You did."

"Lies!"

Harada leaves the panel with his 2 favorite Idolmaster pillows.

Trully, don't believe his lies.

Numb

Tekken 8 trailer comes up. Kazuya is still fighting Heihachi, Jin is there too. Oh and Jinpachi is resurrected again.

"You did."

"Lies!"

LOL
Atleast Pimpachi is back(in my case)
We really need that dont beliee his lies with harada pic now

Good games. Can't play on p1 side at all with this new pad, very hard. You got nice Zafina. She's hard to hit. I see you got her combos down. I knew I was dead when you scored launch.

Check her movelist in practice mode, you must mixup more moves. In tarantula stance key is to mixup as many lows and mids as she has so opponent can't predict next attack. Just poking to death. In one leg stance 1+2 causes huge guard stun and when hits the damage is insane even when opponent rolls on the ground. d+3, n, 3 is also good mixup to 3,3 and 4 in that stance. Don't do 3,3,4, it's slow, telegraphed and has like million frames of recovery.

But yeah, you can get far if you stick to her. Not an easy character to fully utilize her potential.

Thanks! I knew i was forgetting some stuff. Wish i could play simplified Zafina in TR to get more of a feel first, but she's not in there =/

Sayah

Yeah, no offense to MarkMan but last time Murray and him hyped up super "BIG NEWS", it ended up being a tournament that 99.9999% of Tekken fans wouldn't be attending or care about.

Gonna keep expectations in check going forward.

It should be a lesson for Namco going forward. The only time they should ever hype up big news is when they have actual new in-game content to show or a console release date.

Not tournaments or a Blood Vengeance movie or your latest Kotobukiya figure, etc.

Guys like Harada and Murray are very much outliers in Japanese game development. Able and often communicating with fans, Eastern and Western. Most of them don't get that green light, or more likely have nothing interesting to say. I'm sure word gets back to them about what the people want, but at the same time specifically for T7 it sounds like the roadmap has been set in stone and we get what we get whenever they decide to give it to us.

TTT2 being Harada's baby and underperforming on the business side probably tightened up things for T7.

Sayah

"You did."

"Lies!"

lmao

This is why you're needed here.

GrayFoxPL

Guys like Harada and Murray are very much outliers in Japanese game development. Able and often communicating with fans, Eastern and Western. Most of them don't get that green light, or more likely have nothing interesting to say. I'm sure word gets back to them about what the people want, but at the same time specifically for T7 it sounds like the roadmap has been set in stone and we get what we get whenever they decide to give it to us.

TTT2 being Harada's baby and underperforming on the business side probably tightened up things for T7.

I'd rather have real devs talking about game specifics and boring stuff from general public point of view then Harada and Murray jumping out with: "Yeah, who's black anymore, right?"

Jesus how I wish MarkMan would said: "Guy behind you."
lmao

This is why you're needed here.

VbER0zL.gif

Numb

LOL.

Kangaroos couldn't possibly originated from our planet. Just impossible.

Spiders too.

This is the reason ''why'' was asked in the first place.
Just why would you do this?

too many crazy shit in this woorld.
deep sea stuff is another lvl. aliens i say

I disagree with anything gameplay related in the earlier convo besides fixing the throws, power crushes, and rage arts. Everything else mechanically is fine.

And HELL NO to changing characters up completely....that's just..no...

Numb

I disagree with anything gameplay related in the earlier convo besides fixing the throws, power crushes, and rage arts. Everything else mechanically is fine.

And HELL NO to changing characters up completely....that's just..no...

More ok with it than i have ever been. Like getting a new cast but the old with different stuffs.
I am aware that not many would be about that from the start.

More ok with it than i have ever been. Like getting a new cast but the old with different stuffs.
I am aware that not many would be about that from the start.

More ok with what? a Fresh new cast?

If they didn't advertise it as the ending of the Mishima Saga I wouldn't mind. A precedent has to be set for that. You can't randomly do it in this day in age.

Numb

More ok with what? a Fresh new cast?

If they didn't advertise it as the ending of the Mishima Saga I wouldn't mind. A precedent has to be set for that. You can't randomly do it in this day in age.

It would feel like getting a new cast but its the old with new moves and mechanics is what i meant. You are right about the mishima thing for 7. Already set in stone nothing will change with that game. If Tekken 8 turns out to flip the formula on it's head tho i won't be surprised.

Numb

And it ain't even our fault.smh
I could see the next Tekken when a new one came out always but it is blurry this time.
With Harada and crew spread thin over a dozen projeckts including TXSF and god knows what else anything is possible.
With SFV and some of the classic fighters getting new iteration we are on the verge of a new explosion in fighters. Hope it doesn't end with just T7 for us Tekken fans.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I almost feel like the best thing to do is--if they can't show anything to this extent right now--let news on the game in terms of big updates lie real low for a while (A++ so far), then re-reveal the game with some mondo changes. A bunch of new (old) characters, new outfits, new stages, sharpened graphics with some improved dirt & wetness effects from Tag 2. I mean, it's easy enough to say, but it's got to be exciting. Like, the trailer has got to have new stuff in every shot. Don't give me any vanilla-ass Kazuya versus Paul shots, even to show off a new stage. They gotta be wearing some new alts or Tekken 6 tier customizations.

Mainly, no drip-feeding. Keep everything lock sealed tight in the barrel, then when they've got enough to really wow us, tip the barrel over. And Jooooiiizzusss Cruuuussst, a console release has to happen less than a year after this reveal. Much less. If they can, this trailer should be for the console version. But I know they want to squeeze out all the cash money from arcades, even if it means neglecting the whole Western world of Who-Even-Has-Arcades-ia.

If several months from now, they bring back the stream of Tekken news with just a character reveal and some new bad-looking customizations or whatever, this situation will be stuck where it is now. Large disinterest briefly mitigated into nominal levels of mild interest.

Numb

That tit is dry and got nothing to drop feed us man.
What you are asking for is effort,carrying about us,making something could excite us and forget the fuckery so far and this is them you know. Atleast we can just get the game.

This is next gen too. Stop looking old and take advantage of the stuff infront of you. When fighters and driving games were the show case for a new sytem were the best.

Numb

Games should come out max 6 months after announcement. That would be the best. Go deep with the bullshit marketing and all that and spend the marketing budget you were gonna drip feed us in a year and sometimes 2-3 years in 6months.

Your fans don't need that cos they are already sold and don't have to wait an eternity.
In this of fighters that are good when fresh it could be real bad. And in the case of Tekken where it actually releases somehere else that put matches online it is the absolute worst. sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom