• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tendo Dokuta DS promotion video

Jonnyram

Looks pretty dramatic. I'll be holding on for Caduceus instead, though - it looks a lot more interesting than this.

Whoa, these game is a lot more intriguing than I had originally imagined. Very very dramatic, having to keep to keep good relations witht he patients before surgery, and I would assume during recovery as well. Along with other personal issues with the doctor himself... I much more interested now. More so than Caduceus, I sure keep flopping between the two.

I really hope we get this one as well, however unlikely. Both are looking to be really interesting games and something different I'd love to try out. And NOT unders ome lame American medical show. I don't want to see these anime characters get lost to some lame photogenic doctors.

EDIT: The kid with cancer nearly made me shed a tear though. :\

belgurdo

Banned
This and the other doctor game are the only things on the DS that are catching my attention. I hope it does come to the US so that I have justification for dropping $200

Top Bottom