• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Branson

Whoa it's 5 dollars for the app now? I got it for free. Weird. Also I think I see Drew if my stream doesn't deceive me.

Kurdel

Banned
Whiskey media store is down?

Whiskey Media

YOU SHALL NOT PASS

pengwill.jpg

Chanser

This guy ships, and is recommended by a few people in the Tested comment threads. He puts up a new listing each week, and seems to sell though a huge amount each time

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/ZOJIRUSHI-TU...ultDomain_0&hash=item1c20db00af#ht_562wt_1163

I have been debating for a while if I should get one - or two.

Two will cost me €62 :/

The overall price does not seem that bad - considering Amazon now charges $40 for one (plus a huge silly P&P to Europe)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030KX2NY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I got this, seems to be similar to the Zojirushi.

Cmagus

Who knew Id spend my day watching guys in a van but it is entertaining. How far is their drive from where they started?

RivalCore

I don't really NEED a zojirushi but I'll be damned if it isn't a nice looking thermos.

I'll have to mull over this.

EDIT:

Also Gary could you call someone a cunt? I want to see how they react.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Have they been talking about anything interesting so far? I'll probably strip the audio from the archives and listen to it as a fake-outtakes podcast. Watching video podcasts is such a weird concept for me. Are you guys seriously just watching this sitting in front of your computer for hours?

Branson

Have they been talking about anything interesting so far? I'll probably strip the audio from the archives and listen to it as a fake-outtakes podcast. Watching video podcasts is such a weird concept for me. Are you guys seriously just watching this sitting in front of your computer for hours?

I watch while I drive.

Yes?

No I'm doing other stuff already so this is just background stuff :)

[edit] HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD damm I want an in and out :(:(
u5Uw7.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
Looks like it's InNOut lunch for me today, after they eat theirs of course :D

EDIT: THIS IS MORE FREE ADVERTISING O_O

Did they check out that girl's ass on the way back to the car?

Also, what did he say about an arrow that shows you what side the tank is on? I've never heard of this.

Edit - About to go get some In & Out. U jelly, East Coast? Although I'm getting Flying Dutchmen; I'm not a carb-traitor like Whitta.

Top Bottom