• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Jintor

I wasn't expecting to like Pachter so much until I saw him on the GB panel-within-a-panel last year at Pax (online). So cool.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I'm loving Tested's ascension to becoming the premiere Whiskey site.

Giantbomb is obviously the flagship website and money maker of the Whiskey corporation, but I prefer Tested a bunch more. I actually read Tested's articles and the forum/chats are a place where you can have actual conversations.

Giantbomb articles, forums and chat always bugged the hell out of me. Klepeck raised the level a lot (and I don't want to start a whole thing about hating Klepeck, which I know many do), but he's only one man.

Jintor

Needs more Camera Quality, but still rad.

I keep imagining them actually having a studio for this kinda stuff. That would be amazing.

Chuck

Still without luck
Honestly, I don't care what any of these dudes have to say about CES except for maybe Mark Rain.

Why did they have to do this guest crap like Giant Bomb did? :\ I would much, much prefer Matt, Wes and Norm to replace all of them.

And Marcus Beer? Give us a god damn break.

Chuck

Still without luck
edit: Blah, i'm going to get something to eat. This is not what I want out of a Tested CES late night show at all.

Well, looks like they fell into the same trap as GB did at the last E3: too many guests. I don't care about any of these people. I feel safe in saying we'd all much rather watch slightly drunk Will and Norm swapping stories about the day with Vegas Gary playing the audience role.

Chuck

Still without luck
Well, looks like they fell into the same trap as GB did at the last E3: too many guests. I don't care about any of these people.

Totally. I hope this is the one and only guest night.

I would be much happier with hearing Will, Norm, Gary, Wes and Matt talking about things.

"Infinity blade 2 is the best handheld game ever and nobody plays handheld games for more than 20 minutes."
who are these fucking clowns on the right of Gary? Just cut em.

Hey mark if you think vita is gonna be successful why dont you make a game for it?

wow... are they just gonna shit on the vita for the next hour?

Top Bottom