• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That's it - I am boycotting WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFC PRIDE

Until their act gets put together. I will not watch another show (Smackdown or RAW) - or buy any products from them. This is ridiculous. I've been a longtime fan - but its just getting to be a joke. I'm going to watch NWA from now on (I haven't been keeping up - I've seen one show since its been on cable). Can someone give me a rundown of all the ex-WWE/WCW/ECW wrestlers in TNA, and who the champs are in it? The six sided ring is pretty cool - and the matches are 5 times better than anything WWE has.

pops619

World champ is Jeff Jarrett (obviously a former WWE and WCW wrestler), X-Division champ is A.J. Styles (largely considered the best wrestler in the indies), tag champs are America's Most Wanted. There is a fair amount of former WWE/WCW/ECW wrestlers in TNA. BG James (aka Road Dog Jesse James), Dusty Rhodes, Sabu, Jarrett, Primetime Elix Skipper, Shane Douglas, D-Lo Brown, Jerry Lynn, Konnan, Raven, Glenn Gilberti (aka Disco Inferno), Ron "The Truth" Killings (aka K-Kwik), Mr. Aguila (aka Essa Rios), plus Mike Tenay is a commentator. Jeff Hardy made an appearance last week, but it's not known if he's sticking around long-term. Ken Shamrock is rumored to be coming soon as well. I haven't seen a ton of NWA-TNA, but what I've seen is pretty good. I like that the focus is actually on wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom