• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That's messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
*click*

Thoughts?

EDIT: I have no idea how to get the link to work. Any htmologists care to assist?

MaddenNFL64

That's what happens when soldiers aren't fighting a war, and have to deal with civilians. Though, with the insurgent guerilla fighters around, i'd think they would have enough to deal with, and wouldn't have time to get bored & mess with people :\.

rastex

Banned
Spin spin spin..

It's just a select group of misbehaving guys!!! This is not indicative of the Army in general!

It's just ruffhousing, think of it as a college prank or something, it's all in good fun!

One of them was connected to Al Qaeda!

Malakhov

Banned
Haha, that's brilliant.

Reminds me what I saw on some cops show once. A new york city cop got ahold of a truck that was speeding so he got the keys of the driver after pulling him over and threw them away.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
wow now the US Army is using LAPD tactics!

FightyF

Banned
Thoughts?

This vid's over a year old bro. :)

Better late than never. It just goes to show how the military was obviously well equipped to invade Iraq, but not trained enough. A UN led coalition would have handled it way better, too bad the Bush Administration couldn't wait for the weapons inspectors to do their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom