• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Batman Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_video_popup.jsp?id=VID_BTM_MainTitle

Well this is the intro to the new Batman Animated cartoon.

The song sounds ok.

But I prefer the old intro for the original cartooon, which focused more on Batman than any one aspect of the show.

Also, it remains one of the few animated comic book cartoons that I can think of, where the intro has no mention of the character whatsoever, no Batman in the lyrics and it doesn't even flash Batman's name during it.

karasu

The Old Batman is over, nothing will change that. This looks like it's gonna have some sweet ass action.

I'm not keen on the song. Rest looks fine.

This is apparently equivilent to Batman Begins far as timeline goes, and way square jaws comes with advancing years I guess. ;)

Matlock

Banned
The action does indeed look kickass, but I'm not quite sure about the animation...oh well, I can manage.

The theme song is pretty good, although a bit repetitive...and the opening should really cut with the first swarm of bats after the "Batman" logo is shown, instead of introducing another little bit and another swarm.

All in all, it's alright, but nothing compared to the classic B:TAS opening.

aoi tsuki

i'm still not liking the extreme makeovers for the villians (save Catwoman), but the intro theme is slick (can't wait to hear a less compressed version of it) and the action looks pretty good. i'm looking forward to downloading my first episode. :D

explodet

Yeah, part of me is really digging the new Catwoman, although her makeover seems to be in a whole other universe compared to the others.

Penguin

Well, The Catwoman design I actually like since it's pretty much based on how she appeared in the comics for the last few years.

But the others, are eh. Till don't get the Joker.

I think it would be a decent toon, but may be too kiddified.

XS+

Banned
Well this series actually looks like a kids' cartoon (toally hip!), unlike the way-mature and artistic TAS.

Blinky

The Bruce Wayne (Out of Batman) looked pretty weaksuace. The song didn't really feel like it met the Batman mood.

Other than that, looks good. :D

belgurdo

Banned
Interesting reimaginings of the characters, and the music is very cool, like one of those Capcom Vs. game riffs or something

evil ways

The theme rules, you bunch of deaf eared flunkies.

U2-EDGE.JPG

Shinobi

I'm a bit more interested in the storylines and character developments then what the fucking intro looks like, so I'll give it a chance. Don't expect it to be anywhere as good as Batman TAS without Dini, Timm and Burnett involved, but it might be a good substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom