• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
...[/URL]

tenor.gif

Slayven

Because he can no longer tell LeBron what to do. I'm a Cleveland native, and yeah, the Decision stung a little, but it stung less and less when I realized that it was wonderful that a black man was doing what HE wanted to, and not what the white owner wanted. And Gilbert pitched a fit in Comic Sans and ended up looking like a fool.

I am glad athletes are waking up and taking control of their agency. No one will value you more than you value yourself. When and if that ever happens in the NFL, shit will go down

Faustek

giphy.gif

Yeah the doc thread that got resurrected by a bunch of people defending it and MRAs

You know. The disgusting part is that I remember seeing the same old Canadian MRA dude they usually(when I cared to look) used to defend themselves with.
Yeah, man was ok. He didn't have an ounce of hate in him and really worked for mens right when it came to custody of children. That's one person that isn't a total shitbag. If the majority was like him no one would detest them but these little fucks always show their ass two seconds in so I stopped even trying to care. It isn't worth it. Give them a finger and you lose your arm.

I loved how Bron, Wade and Bosh said they wanted to do something and did it. I was pissed at how they were treated by others. Instead of congratulating men on seeing the strength of uniting, they tore them down for it.

I can understand why it hurt Cleveland fans, but I'll never forget them burning his jerseys. That was some 🐂💩

Crazy fans are like the owners. They think they are owning the players too. Those season tickets and jerseys and merch they buy are like receipts for black bodies (yeah, I'm going there) and when the player decides to do what he wants (for himself, for his family, for money, for a ring, for not wanting to play in racist Boston, whatever) they lose their damn minds. Sure, it's nice when a player stays in town and makes it his home, but that's not always a good idea for him.

I am glad athletes are waking up and taking control of their agency. No one will value you more than you value yourself. When and if that ever happens in the NFL, shit will go down

NFL players need to take control of their agency because their very lives are at stake. But some of them won't because they like how the NFL allows them to get away with rape and/or domestic abuse.

Slayven

Crazy fans are like the owners. They think they are owning the players too. Those season tickets and jerseys and merch they buy are like receipts for black bodies (yeah, I'm going there) and when the player decides to do what he wants (for himself, for his family, for money, for a ring, for not wanting to play in racist Boston, whatever) they lose their damn minds. Sure, it's nice when a player stays in town and makes it his home, but that's not always a good idea for him.

NFL players need to take control of their agency because their very lives are at stake. But some of them won't because they like how the NFL allows them to get away with rape and/or domestic abuse.

NCAA/NFL pretty much grant diplomatic immunity, if your stats are on point

Faustek

In more fun news I have a 6 hour car drive ahead of me(if I keep to the speeding limits)
Dropping of niece and her friends at the airport. Apparently I live in nowhere and no trains are running. Sigh. They better pick me up some good random bottle of grown up juice when they are down there.

In more fun news I have a 6 hour car drive ahead of me(if I keep to the speeding limits)
Dropping of niece and her friends at the airport. Apparently I live in nowhere and no trains are running. Sigh. They better pick me up some good random bottle of grown up juice when they are down there.
Drove 7 hours over the weekend. I know your pain.

Faustek

Drove 7 hours over the weekend. I know your pain.

Yeah always fun but hey, what wont you do for people you love or when you really need to do something of importance? ^^

--

IN more ANNOYING news I went up to ask them if they where ready, nope and that third girl isn't even here. Pretty sure I saw her come in yesterday as they went to bed. So yes, told the niece if she isn't here in 20 I'm driving her and the other friend. That ticket isn't free and if that girl thinks 20m of dick is more worth than a €500 ticket it's up to her.

Man I love this girl to no end but her friends are idiots.

Sch1sm

What Canadian magic is this?

Take me with you....

I got a good friend who's worked at a theatre here for the last 7/8 years or something, and that's that.

Yeah always fun but hey, what wont you do for people you love or when you really need to do something of importance? ^^

--

IN more ANNOYING news I went up to ask them if they where ready, nope and that third girl isn't even here. Pretty sure I saw her come in yesterday as they went to bed. So yes, told the niece if she isn't here in 20 I'm driving her and the other friend. That ticket isn't free and if that girl thinks 20m of dick is more worth than a €500 ticket it's up to her.

Man I love this girl to no end but her friends are idiots.

20m? The visual with that typo. Wild.

If you are on the internet and decide to check out comments from people that never have to worry about the consequences of course you'll get the worst of the worst. Heck even here where there are consequences I don't like going in to threads anymore. Outside of niche threads or this one I don't really see the point. People Really are disgusting and they think they're so slick with their skirting, dodging and question asking. Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt do yourself a favour and check the post history. Doesn't matter how many times they've gotten the answer. They need to get it again and again and again and again.

edit. oh yeah, Preacher started this tuesday. Time to watch it. Hope it's good.

I never really understood why some posters stay in fandom threads until now

Even when you're not arguing looking through those posts are just...tiring (see: that recent Anita thread)

Faustek

2 weeks to Spidy for me :(

20m? The visual with that typo. Wild.

What typo? Sorry not seeing it :/ And yes perhaps I'm harsh but I hear them haul ass up there finishing their packing so it worked and someone screaming at the third girl to come or I'll leave her.

Anyway, take care bct be back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom