• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Because he can no longer tell LeBron what to do. I'm a Cleveland native, and yeah, the Decision stung a little, but it stung less and less when I realized that it was wonderful that a black man was doing what HE wanted to, and not what the white owner wanted. And Gilbert pitched a fit in Comic Sans and ended up looking like a fool.
Best thing about LeBron. He don't run from issues, like Jordan. That may elevate him above Jordan, for me. Numbers are nice but we are in dire need of athletes like Kareem.

It'll be his legacy. When athletes demanded more and stopped falling for the 'loyalty' scam owners have been running. 'Hey guys, we won't give you more money but think of the fans.'

No fan alive would turn down 10's of millions of dollars for loyalty. They are lying or stupid and overvalue loyalty.

So Gilbert wants to be dumb again. I can't imagine LeBron fucking this exit up, again. Just gives us more ammunition for the argument that owners are dying, manipulative, incompetent and greedy.

Johndoey

Banned
Cosmetic shit in a Star Wars game would've been a big enough draw, didn't need this shit as an incentive, all this brings is bad press. EA into kneecapping themselves for some reason.

Seriously though it's Star Wars. Tell folk your selling a Mara Jade skin for $4.99, they'd open their wallets and praise you for it.

Imma spoil the shit outta Spider-Man just to be spiteful.

UNCLE BEN DIES

4d0f6d54c578396975052a3402a4708c44c997bf43a7b0f54f412719adbc01bd.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

EA had the W. They had a wide open labe to the net. Down one. With time left and they air balled that shit into the bathrooms on the concourse.
Got me thinking of that Fresh Prince episode where Carlton grabs the rock and fucking bricks it, 6 feet to the right.

They had some good ass writers. His fucking face is still in my mind.

-----

So, Baby Driver, Spiderman then Planet of the apes over the next 2 weeks.

Shit y'all can't even buy liquor across province lines, and Quebec has been trying to get away from y'all for years. Canada puts up a good front, but y'all have some dirt going on

And y'all got Donald Trump for a President. Don't worry yourself about our liquor issues when y'all got bigger problems down there.

Slayven

Finish writing a Stormblood review diary and I come back to all this nonsense. Whew, what a goddamn shitshow.

Of course not.

Dead Cells is fucking amazing.

I read your preview of Agents of mayhem, I was hyped for it before, but your thoughts took it to a whole new level

I've been out FFXIV for about a year and a half now.

Worth re-subbing over?

You got a lot of shit to catch up on, but yeah, worth it.

I read your preview of Agents of mayhem, I was hyped for it before, but your thoughts took it to a whole new level

I dug it. Hopefully it comes together in the end.

I think everyone is kinda reeling from all this, MH.

Pretty much. It's high up on the freaking list of issues someone can have that you don't expect.

Slayven

You got a lot of shit to catch up on, but yeah, worth it.

I dug it. Hopefully it comes together in the end.

Pretty much. It's high up on the freaking list of issues someone can have that you don't expect.

The promotion speaks to my childhood so much. Only thing they could do to take it over the top is add Ernie Reyes jr as a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom