• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Blur Racing Online Meet-Up Thread For Gamers Who Know What a Good Racing Game Is

jred2k

With how many deals are out there for this game I'm surprised there aren't more people playing it.

Anyways, I'm always looking for people to race with and hopeful get some challenge achievements. I don't have any set times I play now, but I'm on most weeknights and throughout the day on the weekend.

GT: North Lights911

cjdunn

JadedOne said:
Wow it's a shame this game doesn't have more love. =(

I have this on PS3 though.

PSN: Vilarod

Surprisingly little love.
Although Split/Second is slightly better

PSN: cjdunn

Awesome. I love Blur, it's my GOTY so far.

PSN is Captain_Spanky (just put GAF or something in when you add me so I know who you are). See you guys online

Chaplain

XBL GT: JesusisGod 316

I only play during the weekends right now. Add me if someone wants to play during the weekend.

cjdunn

Is it me or has Activision abandoned this title? There doesn't ever seem to be a "Blur server" online, my stats have never updated on their web site and multiplayer matches with more than 10 people always disconnects on me. (I'm assuming it's all peer-to-peer).

What a damned shame.

alzoxp

Neo Member
I just picked the game up and I totally love it. If anyone wants to add me on xbox then feel free :) GT: ALZ0XP (thats a zero instead of an O) ;)

Top Bottom