• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The day my PlayStation 2 dies, Nintendo gets me to get a DS(still getting the PSP;))

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Me this morning:

od1107.jpg

Nintendo to add insult to injury:

920758_20041007_screen012.jpg

WHYYYYYYYYY ?????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ??????

Yes, I ended up buying a new PlayStation 2 SCPH-50001, I need the HDD drive for FFXI and for PlayStation 2 Linux.

PSTwo (re-design, too cute and too compact to miss)... then PSP (the screen, the multi-media capabilities, the graphics, the music, the movies, etc... did I mention the screen ? :))... man, they got me good ;).

Still so did Nintendo...

Sigh...

wallet_JoeRaedle2.jpg

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
norinrad21 said:
Hehehehehe Pana i was expecting you to have had a breakdown yesterday :D

I almost had one, was too proud... :p... Then Super Mario 64 took me... wiped my tears off and then bitchslapped me right into the ground again :(.

ohamsie

Think of it this way.... out of the ashes of your PS2's corpse shall rise the Nintendo DS like a phoenix.

Still, sucks about your PS2. :(

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Deg said:
How does it ocmpare to n64?

It is spot -on.... Hehe, the day when we would get excited about Nintendo 64 music again has come (to tell you the truth Super Mario 64 always had great MIDI music).

Even the Isle Delfino music was spot on, I don't think we'll be having much of a problem with the DS music if Mario is anything to go by.

Top Bottom