• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dead Zone (movie) appreciation thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just watched the dead zone with christopher walken for the first time in probably 10+ years, and i have to say i don't remember it being this great. great acting (except that main chick), great cast (except for that main chick), great story and a great ending. walken was on top of his game in this movie. anyone else think this is at least top 3 stephen king "movies" ever? good times!

DMczaf

USA Show > Movie

Suck it down!

bw2522.jpg

Matlock

Banned
It's gotta suck for that dude in the Dead Zone. Every time he has sex with a woman, he sees all her past and future lovers.

Maybe that's the reason he never gets any ass.

LakeEarth

Nah, they're both good. The movie is great, and the show is suprisingly great too. I hope the next season (there is one coming, right?) keeps getting better...

LakeEarth

Matlock said:
It's gotta suck for that dude in the Dead Zone. Every time he has sex with a woman, he sees all her past and future lovers.

Maybe that's the reason he never gets any ass.

Then you've seen the one episode when he does it with that redhead chick. LOL, there are like 20 guys in that room.

LakeEarth

Matlock said:
Haha, no I didn't, but I thought it was a clever joke.

...someone apparently already did it.

Oh you gotta see that episode. It's pretty slow (no action at all, except when he 'hits it' in the end), but there are like 10 guys on the bed, others watching... REALLY hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom