• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

New (?) video just released via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/705437642280738816

The Division Year One (direct link to video)

Not sure if old?

Edit: DAMNIT Tovarisc!!111111

Omg today is "funo late" day :(

Thx for the info

giphy.gif

funo

Just received the mail that I can now download the game on uplay (PC).
Preordered game (via Uplay Store) still not showing in my account :(

Edit: Today appears to be my idiot day - there was a key in the email, downloading now!

Pandy

Seems like a horde mode, and something to keep the DZ interesting. Good stuff.

Loot trading will be good given the number of dupes I had in the Beta.

Of course GMG still stands by the no keys until it's out policy. Great. No preload for me.

well they can't give you a code they don't have...it's listed as coming from an "Authorised Distributor" and not from Ubisoft directly so they can only give out keys when they have them...if they aren't getting codes until launch then that's when they can give them out

as an example, Gamesplanet can give out keys before launch because they deal with Ubisoft directly

Tecnniqe

Banned
Division already single handedly crushed Destiny when it comes to road-map and cool stuff to do, including trading and matchmaking.

Get rekt Bungie.
BEEF

well they can't give you a code they don't have...it's listed as coming from an "Authorised Distributor" and not from Ubisoft directly so they can only give out keys when they have them...if they aren't getting codes until launch then that's when they can give them out

And that distributor will get them from Ubisoft. Who've now started preload.

Tratorn

Finally some near-launch activities confirmed. :)
We'll need time to prepare our agents anyways, so April is probably ok for the first Raid.
Hopefully they'll be challenging.

Geist-

Division already single handedly crushed Destiny when it comes to road-map and cool stuff to do, including trading and matchmaking.

Get rekt Bungie.
BEEF

Bungie makes good game mechanics, but everything else is severely underwhelming (especially community support).

Division is already miles ahead.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Bungie makes good game mechanics, but everything else is severely underwhelming (especially community support).

Division is already miles ahead.

Only thing Destiny got going for it is the shooting, its beyond amazing, but this, with what, coop focus, diablo style trading, more team focused raid modes, real survival + horde-mode style and the possibility of base building vs PvE waves?

Maaaaaan GOAT

I might need to ask for unpaid vacation Wed>Fri

Geist-

Guys don't forget to vote *pandathumbsup* for this Title:

OT | The Division: No one can stop the Pandamic

giphy.gif

If we're going with this title, all art for the OT has to include the Panda's face shopped onto the agents. It's just a rule or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom