• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Drunk GAF Containment Thread

I've seen you post those gifs before, but I didn't know the name of the cartoon.
I will check it out.
Everyone needs Moomin in their life.

NVAIDGJ.gif

What is the physiological difference between the groke and the The Lady of the Cold
I'm not a psychologist so I'm not privy to answering that question.

One seeks the warmth of others because she is lonely and through desolation it only becomes worse for that character. She leaves a trail of destruction. In this case, nature and everyone around them but not by choice. The lady lures people with her looks and kills them. A true monster perhaps.

Last edited:

Artoris

Gold Member
I'm not a psychologist so I'm not privy to answering that question.

One seeks the warmth of others because she is lonely and through desolation it only becomes worse for that character. She leaves a trail of destruction. In this case, nature and everyone around them but not by choice. The lady lures people with her looks and kills them. A true monster perhaps.
Is the the lady a psychopath and does the groke have a borderline personality disorder

Is the the lady a psychopath and does the groke have a borderline personality disorder
I'd say that Groke has autism. Born with a disabilities and drew the short straw in life. She doesn't know any better. It's not her fault.

I don't know if the Lady of a Cold is psychopath but she is programmed to murder.

Last edited:

Artoris

Gold Member
I'd say that Groke has autism. Born with a disabilities and drew the short straw in life. She doesn't know any better. It's not her fault.

I don't know if the Lady of a Cold is psychopath but she is programmed to murder.
I dont think Lady of a Cold is a psychopath she is more like a fire or a storm. Groke, I think you are right its not borderline she has a very low IQ or severe autism

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Right, right, listen. I may have had a few too many tonight, but get THIS!

THIS is

IS!

THE best Radio Head song. Not only because sometimes I'm a weirdo, but because it sounds absolutely the best shit, in the world

It's final. There are no 'better' Radio head songs. Unless @2222222×2, shit, why isn't this @ working

Ffs

I don't agree but I respect your oppinion. We're not here to fight. They can do that in the gaming section. This is music.

For me, there is no best Radiohead song. I'm not taking the piss out of you. Radiohead is mood. What kind of mood are you in? This is the mood that I'm in.

eOm7Yn1.gif

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I don't agree but I respect your oppinion. We're not here to fight. They can do that in the gaming section. This is music.

For me, there is no best Radiohead song. I'm not taking the piss out of you. Radiohead is mood. What kind of mood are you in? This is the mood that I'm in.

eOm7Yn1.gif

Dude :messenger_sunglasses:

I'm a lover, not a fighter. And that's a fucking awsome track I've never listened to before

I fooking love this band 👂

I swear to god, I find a new track every week by these legends I never knew existed

It's crazy

They're not overrated but not underrated. That's the beauty of them. Also, their stuff unironically slaps when you're drunk as well.
I swear to god, I find a new track every week by these legends I never knew existed
Don't go out their finding their discography. Let it come to you as a surprise. These songs age like fine wine.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
They're not overrated but not underrated. That's the beauty of them. Also, their stuff unironically slaps when you're drunk as well.

Don't go out their finding their discography. Let it come to you as a surprise. These songs age like fine wine.
You're not wrong. I love all of their libraries. Sometimes when I get a bit rat arse though I get caught on a loop of Radiohead, Doves, or...

Westerns. I'm an old badtard 🤣

I wish Mario Party were a better gaming franchise.

Crash Bash was better and that wasn't even created by the A-Team. Vicarious whatever they're called.

Top Bottom