• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The End is Near

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

They are installing a firewall at this firm this week that blocks almost every website and to get access to a blocked website (such as gaming-age) you need to write an email to the boss and explain why you need access to it. Fucking around and writing "* > Jordan" probably won't be a good enough explanation for me to get access. Luckily next week is my last week here, because work would really suck without GAF to fill in the times when I have nothing to do.

:(

bionic77

Well, it is my last week here for the summer, but who knows I might come back to this place after I graduate. And I would install a new browser (ie sucks), but to top things off they are moving the office in a few weeks and everything is in disarray these days, I am usually skipping from one workstation to the next every couple days.

bionic77

Jim Bowie said:
Well, what kind of business are you in? Can you try to weasel around the name "Gaming Age"?

In fact, why not give them the forum address, www.ga-forum.com? "GA" could stand for anything at all!

I work at a law firm. It isn't that important to me either, next thursday is my last day here and I want to make a good impression so they would be willing to take me back if I can't find any other employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom