• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Famke Janssen Appreciation Thread (56k/Kabuki stay out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
"Hot" women are a dime a dozen. Living in Vancouver, I see this adage proved day in and day out every week. Precious few ladies can wear the mantle of goddess with ease, however. Famke is one shining example this wonderful demographic, and I demand you pay homage. Homage, I say!

janssen004.jpg

Famke_Janssen_I_Spy.jpg

Mmm yes please

Famke_Janssen_009.jpg

Famke_Janssen_002.jpg

Yes Timmy, there is definitive proof that God exists and He loves you

and me

famke3.jpg

famke-janssen6.jpg

famke1.jpg

famke_janssen_1.jpg

famke-janssen4.jpg

famke_gr.jpg

j04.jpg

FamkeJanssen.jpg

She's so hot I want to put my head through a wall.

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Famke_Janssen_009.jpg

Gaaarghhh...

Honest to god, every time I see that pic I wank and cry at the same time. AT THE SAME TIME!

I really shouldn't have it as my desktop.

Hatin' on Famke Jannsen's beauty because of her age? Man, talk about grounds for taking away your hetero card... She's a stunner, she's hot, and she's a hot redhead.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Biff Hardbody said:
I've seen her twice in real life I think. She's very tall.

6'2.

And she was too hott in I Spy. That whole scene when Owen Wilson was about to hit it...and she was in her underwear -- fuckin' awesome!

Triumph

Banned
YE gods man... now THAT is a woman. Not only a woman, but a woman that desperately needs some love from Triumph... c'mere Honey, don't worry, it's gonna be a-ok.... what? there's nothing in your drink, you're imagining things, of COURSE I wouldn't slip you a mickey-

Whoa! Holy shit, now where did THAT come from? Could it be the pent up frustration I've experienced ever since I found out that the girl I spent about an hour talking to at a party earlier tonight is a lesbian? Yeah, that MIGHT have something to do with it. Don't worry, Famke, I wouldn't ever slip you a mickey.

karasu

Marconelly said:
Interesting... how were you able to tell that?

Not that I'm right lol. She just has this hard look around the face that I associate with heavy smokin girls. But she's hot. I submit.

Alf_Life

I had a French teacher who looked a bit like her.

Anyway, she gets wet and runs around a lot in a white top in Deep Rising...

COCKLES

being watched
Alf_Life said:
I had a French teacher who looked a bit like her.

Anyway, she gets wet and runs around a lot in a white top in Deep Rising...

Well at least Stephen Sommers got something right for once ;)

Shinobi

Famke_Janssen-019.jpg

I'd hit it...beautiful woman.

You guys should try and catch "Model by Day", where she plays some crime fighter called "Lady X". It's so horribly cheesey. She looks gorgeous in her modeling and normal guises though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom