• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Katamari Challenge!

Ferrio

Banned
What's the highest score you've gotton on Star 1.

Currently 18cm, 4mm for me. It's fucking hard getting any bigger than that.

Brofist

Ferrio said:
Currently 18cm, 4mm for me. It's fucking hard getting any bigger than that.
Kiriku said:
Tried it just now, got up to 17.8 cm.
Jonnyboy117 said:
I think mine is 14cm or so. I'm not very good at this game. Luckily, it's not too hard.

imagine if you saw these as random posts, and didn't see the topic title....:lol

If nothing else it'll give you a good way to mop up a lot of the little stuff you missed the first time around, to add to your collection!

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
BTW, how many "Make a star" levels are there? I've heard this game is very short, which makes me sad...

I don't want it to end. :D

This game = fun! I just got to Make A Star 5, where you can pick up people once you hit 2m or so. They make hilarious sound effects.

Man, great game, great music. It's so rare to have this kind of aptmosphere, it stacks up there with rarities like Earthbound and Jet Set Radio.

Brofist

I got 18 on 1st star. You gotta go to the top and clean house on the oranges...that'll bring you from 14-15 to 17-18 instantly.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I tried that North Star level and I got 7m on my first try. Tried it again and got 11 m. Argh

Jason

I got an oxen on Taurus. There's this huge cow surrounded by trees at the top of a hill I'll try getting but it seems hopeless. Like explodet said, damn the pylons. :p

Top Bottom