• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The kitty that will destroy us all.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......with it's insane cuteness!!!

3560506.jpg

http://www.local6.com/news/3558531/detail.html

This is as big as this cat will get. It's forever cute. Evil.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
If someone could genetically engineer miniature cats like you have miniature dogs, they could make a fortune....

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mr Pockets said:
If someone could genetically engineer miniature cats like you have miniature dogs, they could make a fortune....
I have always said that the first person that genetically engineers cats and dogs, not just to be small, but to stay kittens and puppies their whole lives will be a billionair.

scola said:
I have always said that the first person that genetically engineers cats and dogs, not just to be small, but to stay kittens and puppies their whole lives will be a billionair.

I agree. I'm just surprised no one has done it yet. I wonder if animal rights groups would try and stop it?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
And he curls up in my arms and sleeps next to my neck when it's cold. And one of his best habits (is that) he'll lick me on the chin at night to give me a kiss.

Its so cute!

Gek54

Puppies and Kittens are cute but I sure as hell wouldnt want them to stay that way. I also enjoy the elegance of a mature dog and cat. ...holy fuck did I just say that?

nitewulf

Mr Pockets said:

yes, i have had that idea for a while. along with pink poodles for manhattan socialites, hell, neon green, blue, pastel whatever i make and turn into a fad...they'll pay a fortune to get it.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
he looks cute sitting down but he looks like a big rat when he's walking, ewww

My cats >> Genetic defect microcat

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
What's the point in an article about the size of a cat if they're not going to tell us what the bloody size is! I don't care how much it weighs, I have no idea how much a normal cat weighs.

I would say this Mr. Peebles ownes the Sienfeld one...

It's so cute, hey and if were gonna genitacaly engineer cats and dogs, why stop at makeing them forever cute, why not also add in some human DNA for certian things, like make them be smarted and be able to talk, how cool would it be to have a conversation with your dog or cat? :lol

~Black Deatha

Black Deatha said:
I would say this Mr. Peebles ownes the Sienfeld one...

It's so cute, hey and if were gonna genitacaly engineer cats and dogs, why stop at makeing them forever cute, why not also add in some human DNA for certian things, like make them be smarted and be able to talk, how cool would it be to have a conversation with your dog or cat? :lol

~Black Deatha

Not very cool, my dog baiscally has four things to say to me:

1. Feed me, or give me what you have in your hand, it looks like food.
2. Throw, I will bring it back, and then throw again.
3. Hey, where the hell are you going, HEY, GET BACK HERE, STAY IN THIS HOUSE!
4. I need to piss.

I mean, he is cute as all hell, but I don't think he would be very interesting to talk to.

Gek54

Mama Smurf said:
What's the point in an article about the size of a cat if they're not going to tell us what the bloody size is! I don't care how much it weighs, I have no idea how much a normal cat weighs.

3560528.jpg

I have a full grown cat on the smaller side who is 7-8lbs. This one looks like the size of a little cotton tail rabbit.

way more

nitewulf said:
yes, i have had that idea for a while. along with pink poodles for manhattan socialites, hell, neon green, blue, pastel whatever i make and turn into a fad...they'll pay a fortune to get it.

I want mine glow-in-the-dark.

miyuru

They debunked that huge cat on snopes.com. It's a real cat, and not PS'd, but it appears much larger than it really is because of the fur.

COCKLES

being watched
"Jeez you gotta big pussy, jeez you got a big pussy".

"Why do you say it twice?"

"See, it's because of the echo".

:p

Gek54

miyuru said:
They debunked that huge cat on snopes.com. It's a real cat, and not PS'd, but it appears much larger than it really is because of the fur.

Debunked? Even if you just look at it from foot to heat it is twice the size of any domestic cat I have seen. Unless that lady is incredibly small.

MASB

My great-grandaunt had a cat so fat, I'm surprised it didn't make cracks in the floor when it hopped (or flopped) down to the floor.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh my crap, I'm less than an hour from Pekin. I should go harass them and see it in person, lol.

That cat doesn't seem so small to me. I have a 5 year old miniature cat named Isis that, from the looks of things, is only little bit larger than that one. Small cats are great though :D

FightyF

Banned
if terrorists kidnapped this cat and killed it on video there would be a giant world attack on them.

Reminds me of a guy I know who's had a cat that was shot and then ran over by a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom