• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Dizzee Rascal (Showtime) is RAW RAW RAW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop pumping this shit. I haven't gotten through the whole album but holy shit. This is seriously some of the best stuff to come from the other side of the Atlantic. I think this album is abit more "serious" than "Boy in Da Corner". It's really edgy. So far my favorite songs are "Everywhere" and "Hype Talk" (which I like to think of when I play soccer) Man, this is great. I love this shit. Showtime = rawks.

Archaix said:
I can't stand a handful of tracks, but aside from those few it's incredible. I agree!

Yeah, this post speaks the truth. A few of the tracks at the end keep this from surpassing "Boy In Da Corner" The most notable culprit is "Dream"

Word to Raskit: Don't try to sing. Ever. Even if it was just a joke, it was very un funny and PAINFUL even. Disgusting.

But other than the few tracks, the whole joint is heat. Nice stuff. Again, the best track is "Hype Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom