• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Gaming-Age Forum™ Novel - CREATE YOUR OWN STORY: CHAPTER 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
RULES:

I will post a brief prologue explaining the story. I will post a picture and two sentences beginning our epic tale. You will then be allowed to post any picture and any text as long as you connect the previous post to yours and the story has some resemblance of continuity. You are allowed no more than two sentences.

PROLOGUE:

THE LAND BEFORE TIME AFTER THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

It is the year 2099. Humans, no longer the dominant lifeform on Earth, have fled to the ruined cities of yesteryearm, persecuted by the evil FOGHATS. They are a robotic race of playtpuses hellbent on the destruction of man.

In the bowels of [enter city here], a rag-tag team of rebels and an ex-con with a big heart plan an scheme to steal a moving shipment of medical PEZ dispensers for the sick inhabitants of the subway dwellings.

They wait only for nightfall to attack...

berzerk.png

Seeming surrounded by FOGHATS, the rebel leader named Sympel makes a break for an abandoned warehouse and finds... A TIME MACHINE. (And scores 100 points!)

BuddyC

Willco said:
berzerk.png

Seeming surrounded by FOGHATS, the rebel leader named Sympel makes a break for an abandoned warehouse and finds... A TIME MACHINE. (And scores 100 points!)

10395-summer-school-bright.jpg

Meanwhile, the creepy girl was admiring the cute boys outside. "Boy, I wish my legs worked," she thought.

Willco

Hollywood Square
terminator.jpg

But before the girl is able to meet her father's demands, A RENEGADE ROBOT busts in through the front door and - BAM! - kills both of them. (the girl is alive, but dying, thus the flashback below!)

Razoric

Banned
girl%20jump.jpg

"As the girl is getting ripped apart by the robot she suddenly flashes back to how she got in the wheelchair. Tears started streaming down her bloody cheeks."

Bob White

bush_hookem.jpg

Meanwhile, the dude from the first part has used the time machine to become PRESIDENT of the PAST!

big pic was annoying

Willco

Hollywood Square
gallery.spiderman.jpg

SYMPEL, now horribly mutated, must send someone from the PAST to the FUTURE to stop the FOGHATS. He picks -- SPIDER-MAN!

But Spider-Man runs away knowing he is outmatched by the FOGHATS.. thus, the biggest superhero tandem of ALL TIME is sent in to "clean up this mess".

punisher.gif
archie-graphic.jpg

Willco

Hollywood Square
archie_meets_punisher_1.jpg

Marvel soon releases a comic book based on the events, and Archie is upset by the Punisher's crass merchandising. Archie challenges him to a gentlemen's duel at sundown!

GDGF

Soothsayer
Foghat.HOL.jpg

Unfortunately for the Punisher's father, he was destroyed by the FOGHAT's near hipnotic rendention of Slow Ride.

Willco

Hollywood Square
simmons.jpg
junior.jpg

The Punisher, enraged by the loss of his father, runs crying into the ruins of New Jack City, leaving Archie to fend for himself against the army of Foghats. When things look their worst, GENE SIMMONS and JAMES BOND Jr. come to the rescue!

Bob White

ojsimpson2.jpg

Archie, GENE SIMMONS and JAMES BOND Jr fight hard and the fight seems to be won until....OJ jumps out and JUICES THEM! the war appears to be lost!

GDGF

Soothsayer
Meanwhile: From a hidden location in New Jersey, Admiral turned plastic spoon salesman Ackbar readies the mighty Cicada Armada to aide Mr. T in his battle...

ackbar.jpg

cicada.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Kramer-Lucino.jpg

Fake Kramer became preturbed at what he saw. Robots, Wheelchairbound girls, Ackbar.... He then decided, with his wonderously smacktard powers, deleted them from existence.
delete.jpg

GDGF

Soothsayer
mr-t.gif

Which disgusted Mr T to no end. Who now (with his posse of Giant Cicadas) decides to give up the fight with OJ and turn his attention to MJ, who was now...

GDGF

Soothsayer
...A great battle raged. FOGHATS and Superheroes alike took turns bashing each other in the nuts with ancient weapons blessed with the power to...

hurl_bg%20dls%20u21.jpg

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
chaall25.jpg

"I think I'm that kid from St Elsewhere," thought the kid as he hoped this all hadn't been in his warped little retarded mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom