• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Pokémon Heart Gold-Superior Silver TRADING Thread.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
Here is the place for asking/giving Pokémon or items.

My personal request-

Looking for: A ditto with a respectable nature jolly would be ideal.

Have to offer: just about every tm, a good amount of pokemon. A decent amount of rare items.

Pm for speedy response.

Soul Silver Friend code: 0689 7478 1629

Platinum Friend Code: 5241 9914 5387

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
This thread will probably be more successful if people can post list of Pokemon they have. Preferably something like a list of rare, or trained Pokemon followed by what they're looking in exchange. Minor request, like 'I need random common Pokemon', or 'I need a TM' won't hurt, but it's not likely to generate a lot of traffic by people looking through.

I'll post my trading list when I get home, and hopefully that will give you guys some ideas!

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
EvilMario said:
This thread will probably be more successful if people can post list of Pokemon they have. Preferably something like a list of rare, or trained Pokemon followed by what they're looking in exchange. Minor request, like 'I need random common Pokemon', or 'I need a TM' won't hurt, but it's not likely to generate a lot of traffic by people looking through.

I'll post my trading list when I get home, and hopefully that will give you guys some ideas!
Sounds like a good idea, and I'll do a list later.

Thanks for the trades Hatchet man.

Here is some of the pokes, and tm's that I need.
Pokemon:
Tauros(don't care about ev or nature for this one)
Togepi(Bold nature newly bred if possible)
Elekid(With a relaxed nature newly bred if possible)
Ditto(With high speed iv)
Ditto(With high Sp.Attack iv)

TM's:
Earthquake
Brick break
Aerial ace

This is all I'm looking for.

Stuff I got to offer:
Piplups(Quiet(2), Rash, sassy, modest and Hardy natures)
Rapidash lv75(for you guys who just wanna get through the elite 4 quickly)
Roserade lvl79(ditto)
Poliwhirl(people on gaf seem to be fond of these)
Gyarados(ditto)

I've also got three thunder stones, eight fire stones, one leaf stone, four ever stones, two water stones, two black belts, and two expert belts. I've also got multiple tm's such as blizzard, light screen, solar beam, thunder, return, reflect, fire blast, and focus blast. I've also got way more pokemon to offer that aren't on the list. These are just the notables.

Sorry I don't have more to offer.
EvilMario said:

This is good advice.

Edit:
I'd rather have both the togepi and elekid as males if possible.

Thanks

Gravijah

I'm in search of some power-bred-high IV Dittos and some of the Power Items to help me out later in game. I've got SS, Pearl, LG, FR, and the other games are sitting around (no idea where they are atm), so I can get most Pokemon you need.

Axis

i'm looking for a few tm's

tm90
tm81
tm31
tm75

i have heart scales, old ambers, helix fossils and some pokes to trade

(will edit a list in at some point)

^^^The guy above is definitely reliable^^^

Anyone who is still looking for some TM's, Pokemon or just feels generous can still link up with me since I still need the ditto's I mentioned earlier and the Elekid with the specific nature.

thanks

cdyhybrid

Edit: Got what I needed for now, but if anyone needs any of these I'd be happy to hook you up!

-Any Pokemon that can be caught before Olivine City
-Taunt TM
-Dig TM
-Shadow Ball TM
-Rock Tomb TM
-Attract TM
-Shadow Claw TM
-Flash TM
-Swagger TM
-U-turn TM

FC: 4812 9260 8486

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
If anyone at any point needs some transfers from one game to the other, let me know. I have countless pokes that I want to bring over, so it would be a huge help.

Jokey665

I need to type up a list of all the stuff I have and am looking for...

I'll probably also occasionally do some giveaways when I get bored/at other random times. Especially after mass breeding...

kzn

Neo Member
If anyone has High-IV/Good Natured dittos that they dont need for themselves I'd like some, but I dont want to inconvenience people's own breeding plans.

I can offer pretty much anything that doesn't require a metric fuckton of time in Safari Zone, is only in Mt. Silver, or requires me to do stuff past Viridian's gym.

Top Bottom