• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "something rocks about Halo 2" thread

Ranger X

Common guys. the likes of 10 thread already. There's not just Halo 2 to talk about...
Mods should regroup some topics here. Remember the "all DS stuff goes here" thread and the one about the PSP? Sometimes we talk too much about the same thing.

Frankly I'm not a fan of these all in one threads. If you're slightly late (like a few hours) or something then you've got to wade through 783 replies or face the wrath of people going 'OMG that was answered on the 12th page'.

Nevermind that at least the first 7 pages are from before people got to play the game.

nitewulf

Die Squirrel Die said:
Frankly I'm not a fan of these all in one threads. If you're slightly late (like a few hours) or something then you've got to wade through 783 replies or face the wrath of people going 'OMG that was answered on the 12th page'.
yep.

Ranger X

Just poiting out that there's many "Halo's X something rock" thread right now and it's annoying. Maybe it's not all people feeling to have 4068347560846 thread of Halo 2.
"Halo 2 font rocks" --- i mean, common lol

***it makes me laugh at least

Ranger X

Littleberu said:
You're just a damn PS2 fanboy.

I hope you're not serious lol
Hopefully there not as much stupid thread about GTASA out there. If there was, i would complain.
If you wanna play "who's the fanboy" my friend, i'm sure i would find treasures if i search in your posts ;)

Wyzdom said:
Just poiting out that there's many "Halo's X something rock" thread right now and it's annoying. Maybe it's not all people feeling to have 4068347560846 thread of Halo 2.

There's only like 7 Halo2 threads on the front page (including this one), which for one of the most anticipated games after 3 years of hype is not bad and two of those are a joke threads. Separate discussions of the SP and MP seems pretty natural to me. There's one about the controversy, another specifically about MP map details. It's not exactly like it's the same stuff being posted over and over, which was the sort of thing that prompted these all-in-one threads. People starting new threads to say the same thing that was already said in other threads.

Wyzdom said:
I hope you're not serious lol
Hopefully there not as much stupid thread about GTASA out there. If there was, i would complain.
If you wanna play "who's the fanboy" my friend, i'm sure i would find treasures if i search in your posts ;)

I'm being DEAD serious here sir.

But I gotta go play some HALO 2, on my XBOX.

Har har har.

I keed, I keed.

Ranger X

Die Squirrel Die said:
There's only like 7 Halo2 threads on the front page (including this one), which for one of the most anticipated games after 3 years of hype is not bad and two of those are a joke threads. Separate discussions of the SP and MP seems pretty natural to me. There's one about the controversy, another specifically about MP map details. It's not exactly like it's the same stuff being posted over and over, which was the sort of thing that prompted these all-in-one threads. People starting new threads to say the same thing that was already said in other threads.

I know all that. You take it too seriously. I was laughing with all those thread in fact and it makes this forum fun to read.
But maybe it begins to overdo it. It's like a joke you tell too many times and becomes boring that all. Nothing else to say really. I'm not there to debate anything ;)

nitewulf

Wyzdom said:

are you new here?
gt3, ffx, gta3...everything received this kind of attention.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
-jinx- said:
What is "Halo 2?"

Halo 2 is a juggernaut, a beast if you will. It is an entity that cannot be stopped. Do not try to resist the Halo 2 or it will consume your very soul.

Dilbert

deadlifter said:
Halo 2 is a juggernaut, a beast if you will. It is an entity that cannot be stopped. Do not try to resist the Halo 2 or it will consume your very soul.
Thank you. From the title, I'm assuming that it will appeal to my Christian beliefs. Please confirm my sincerest prayers.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
[troll] So when did story become more important than gameplay? [/troll]

.....turns on his xbox and tries to finish up halo 2 ;)

Top Bottom