• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Suerte Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawksley

We are gathered here today to acknowledge and celebrate the OTAge life of the one, the only, the divine, Suerte.

Picture%20143.jpg
Picture%2049.jpg
Picture%20146.jpg
Picture%20152.jpg
me.jpg

Post your fond memories. Propose. Get something off of your chest, or just add your glowing remarks. Naysayers will be cuckolded!

Mason

I want to see a picture of Suerte when he doesn't have his eyes opened wide with that surprised "OH NO THE CAMERA IS TAKING A PICTURE NOW" look.

:D

I appreciate Suerte!

Suerte

Hamfam said:
Looks abit chubby in that last pic, but the rest he looks pretty cool.

Anyway, while the thought was there I removed the pics, people can be spared from the fuglyness, thanks anyway :p

Tazznum1

Aahhh good times.

Like the time he put up a bunch of names of posters that he thought were gay and almost got himself banned....and the thread locked/deleted.

::good times::

snicker.

Suerte

Tazznum1 said:
Aahhh good times.

Like the time he put up a bunch of names of posters that he thought were gay and almost got himself banned....and the thread locked/deleted.

snicker.

I asked for the thread to be deleted myself, actually.

Tazz gets owned, good times, good times.

IJoel

Tazznum1 said:
Aahhh good times.

snicker.

Why the attack? He obviously didn't do it with any bad intentions and asked for it to be deleted.

Bad Tazz! It's that evil cat I bet!

SFA_AOK

Tazznum1 said:
Aahhh good times.

snicker.

Weak troll +1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom