• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "Overstock.com commercial turns me on" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
copy girl! damn if I could find the burger king commercial or overstock, but this is... a good sub.

http://www.girlonthecopier.nl/commercial.mpg

copygirl.jpg

Docpan

O_O

It's all about the O.

It's all about the O...

It's all about the O......

It's all about the O.......

I think I've got it. Thanks overstock.com!

Hey, I thought the girl on the copier was the one from that beer commercial from a while back.

She had a nice rack.

This other girl, however, she's quite fine.

Loki

Count of Concision
Even though she's a bit older (looks to be late 20's-early 30's), the chick in the Cingular Wireless commercial (I think; it may be Sprint or one of the other carriers) is BEAUTIFUL, with an incredible smile. It's the commercial where she has the phone # "867-5309", and dances around to the song by the same name. Blond woman. Man, she's gorgeous. <swoons>

Loki said:
Even though she's a bit older (looks to be late 20's-early 30's), the chick in the Cingular Wireless commercial (I think; it may be Sprint or one of the other carriers) is BEAUTIFUL, with an incredible smile. It's the commercial where she has the phone # "867-5309", and dances around to the song by the same name. Blond woman. Man, she's gorgeous. <swoons>

That commercial was a pretty funny reference to the little mishap. I wonder how many that have seen that actually understand it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom