• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Screenshot Thread (56k probably not)

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Let us use this space to post screenshots you've made that are still sitting on your hard drive for some reason. I'll start.

BNW%20Bad%20Creature.jpg

The original Black & White. Sure, it was lacking in many areas, but the initial reaction to picking up people and tossing them into the sea was unmatched.

Darth%20Woo%2001.jpg

A little fun with custom Starcraft maps.

SP%20roadname%2002.jpg

Starpeace/Legacy Online. I guess few if any of you ever played this, but it was really addicting once you got into it. The mayor didn't seem to mind when I did this, but I think he demolished it after I transcended.

Sophitia%20vs.%20Voldo%2001.jpg

DC Soul Calibur. I guess this was from back when my tv tuner worked.

vcdvsgalaxy01.jpg

Starfleet Command 2 with custom models. A B5 Victory class destroyer beats the hell out of a Galaxy class starship.

omega02.jpg

Freespace 2 w/ The Babylon Project total conversion. An Omega-X destroyer finishes off an Omega.

tbp02.jpg

Same as above; just a glory shot of a mixed task force.

fh16.jpg

BF1942 FH mod. One of the easter eggs.

fh13.jpg

FH again. A classic standoff.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Aww, the thread died so quick. Here are some more FH screenshots I took today out of boredom. I went into the Bismarck map, and drove all the ships together. Unfortunately, the U-Boats sank while I was moving the rest of them, but we can just pretend they're submerged...

fh17.jpg

fh18.jpg

fh19.jpg

Forsete

First some of my older images.

v2.jpg

This must be my favorite part of Metal Gear Solid, the tanker and the dark corridors.

v3.jpg

Jak II, one of my favorite games. Also the game with the best animation ever. Disney class. :)

v5.jpg

SSX 3, by far the best SSX game.

v6.jpg

TTT, the best fighting game this gen if you ask me. ;)

A few newer once.

Two pics I took of the Killzone demo. Great game, the controls worked better then I expected (I do remember the horrible controls in Frontline).
v8.jpg

v7.jpg

A very nice looking game if you ask me.

v4.jpg

A pic of the new kick arse lava-whip from Ratchet 3, damn I cant wait for this game to be released.

v1.jpg

Me and my brother running around terrorising Los Santos, very very fun. These guys later ended up in a shed on one of the beaches of Red County after they had crashed a car into the water chased by cops. God bless the person who implimented the ability to swim in GTA:SA.

suikodan

I think I have good shots, mostly done with my TV Tuner.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

A bug in Perfect Dark.

05.jpg

Someone told me that the camera was improved in POP:WW

06.jpg

It looks like a Snake Shooting Gallery game!
07.jpg

MGS2: The love of my life

08.jpg

My poor Gyarados...

Top Bottom