• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Record Store

RP912

Banned
Record-Store-BB-01a.jpg

Welcome to the record store. The purpose of this thread is to try to bridge the gap between music fans and have us come together to appreciate all things music. Engage in discussions such as the importance of Pink Floyd's song lyrics and why MF Doom really wears a iron mask?

Bottom line, think of this thread as the hangout spot for music lovers. Sort of like Tower Records (RIP), minus the broken headphone displays to check out new artists.

I'll start it off...

I got into music from my parents, but mainly my step aunt and uncle who introduce me to hip hop. As I got older, I experienced different genres such as Alternative Rock thanks to MTV (when it was good) and a old radio station in Philly called 103.9 WDRE. I love every genre of music, even Country despite my disinterest of the genre. If the song has a perfect blend of lyrics and sound, I'm down to listen to it.

My top three favorite albums of all time are:

MF-DOOM-Operation.jpeg

MF Doom- Operation Doomsday

The_Return_of_the_Space_Cowboy.jpg

Jamiroquai- Return of the Space Cowboy

carl-thomas.jpg

Carl Thomas- Emotional

Have fun and keep flipping....
djrooms_anim11.gif

Top Bottom