• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Rock' in Doom motion picture?!

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
They should make the movie in first person, and have a little box in the bottom center of the screen with The Rock's face in it, reflecting his current condition and mood.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
SteveMeister said:
They should make the movie in first person, and have a little box in the bottom center of the screen with The Rock's face in it, reflecting his current condition and mood.

Ha ha ha ha!!!!

That would rock! :)

Gattsu25

Banned
That would be too difficult for them to pull off without making the movie suck (the face idea wouldn't work at all, imo) Maybe if they shot a lot of shots from the first person or directly behind view

actually...I guess a helmet-cam view could work :b

the entire movie should be in one take...no direct camera cuts...just use darkness to mask between them

Anyanka

Great. I can't wait to see DOOM become a wacky buddy cop movie where Rock teams up with Ashton Kutcher to take on demons.

hobbitx

I think it would be cool with the rock, with those crazy eyebrow looks he could imitate the guy from Doom perfectly. I sure hope they let this actually be somewhat relevant to the game for once, at least MK quality.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
There's been talks of a DOOM movie for how many years now? Oh well, chances are pretty high that it'll suck if it ever actually makes its way out, so I say let The Rock (TM) ham it up. Ron Perlman could star as the Cyberdemon!

evil ways

Anyanka said:
Great. I can't wait to see DOOM become a wacky buddy cop movie where Rock teams up with Ashton Kutcher to take on demons.

Or even worst, where The Rock finds an unlikely ally in a demon turned good, and in the end the demon sacrifices to save The Rock's life.

FightyF

Banned
I agree...I liked the Rock in the Rundown...he's great!

Though my standards are low...I even liked Roddy Piper in Jungleground. :p

Though that got me thinking...some other wrestlers could be great too. In the case of DOOM...maybe even Jericho can fit the bill?

The Rock is a safe bet IMO, and a DOOM movie would be sweet.

Top Bottom