• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The web is a harsh mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodcow

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.goodcowfilms.com Port 80

I have all that content up there which people rape out of 50GB a month, yet nobody can bother to donate or click my ads. :(

goodcow

Yes, hostgator hosts me.

The site is two sites in one, a large blog of mine which has a huge Sega section along with it and over 500 megs of old Sega commercials, and my films section, containing Metal Cow Solid, and other shorts.

I asked for hosting advice on the old forums some weeks ago, and finally got an account with Hostgator. It was working very well but my current host price-matched and I decided to stay, and they cancelled the account in a few hours, with no annoying questions or delays. Nice people.

So thanks for mentioning them. Hope you solve it, it truly sucks.

Sander

Don't look at me man. Not only did I click one of your Google ad thingies yesterday, I didn't download anything either. Win/win situation for you mr cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom