• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "Work Sucks, I Know" club

Having a bad day at work? Feel free to come in and vent about it!

I work in logistics. The entire east coast is being pounded With shit weather. My agents don't want to risk the roads. Airlines are cancelling fast. Laguardia is closed down due to an aircraft slipping off the runway. Customers are putting in weird ass orders all day that require really technical shit. Plus it's busier than usual and 4 of my coworkers called in.

Couple that with the fact that I just now realized I left my headlights on this morning so my battery is dead. Fun times for all.

Well I had to come in today because I live across the street but I managed to get a good bit done and I don't have to worry about commuting.

What sucks is seeing all my coworkers on Facebook posting from bars all day long. Fuckers.

Can't imagine what you're going through, though. Logistics in times like these? I'd be like, "Fuck it."

Was a half hour late to lunch today due to a customer repeatedly giving misleading information. That was one of the more straightforward calls I had.

I'm not enjoying my new role.

Was a half hour late to lunch today due to a customer repeatedly giving misleading information. That was one of the more straightforward calls I had.

I'm not enjoying my new role.

I was 2.5 hours late to lunch. Supposed to take lunch at 11. Ended up going at 130.

Top Bottom