• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The World of Nintendo Catalog (1990)

http://progressiveboink.com/archive/nintendocat/1.htm

Some awesome pics of various Nintendo junk from ten years ago. There's also accompany commentary, a la Late Night with Conan O'Brian, but most if it tries too hard.

4.jpg

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
There can be only one Seanbaby, I guess. But, really, anyone who was Nintendo age in 1990 wanted all this stuff, right?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I had a nintendo console cart like that it was not as waide and did not have mario or the cabinet just some shelves a nintendo logo and a red pinstripe. I thought we got rid of it years ago then when my parents moved a month or two ago my mom found it in the garage.

"Cool. don't throw it out" I said "I want it"

Three days later my little sister pulled it out of their garage painted it fucking white and put all her makeup on it :mad :mad

Screenboy

I used to have a pair of those Nintendo 'pants' (trackie' bottoms to England).

I had the Black ones and the lad who used to live across the road had the Blue ones.

-SB

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Forget the merchandise, that write up is horrible!

First off, they've used biff tannen from back to the future (ok fine, good game on the nes), but the way they set it up

"You may be a man by the end of the night" and "Use the mat to cover a wet spot on the couch at the end of the night" -- Nintendo and Sex? Her shoes were just coming off too!

Not to mention the girl looks like she's 12, and is apparently '4 feet tall'...

NINTENDO IZ TEH PAEDOPHILE KIDDIEZ!@!@!

"Keep track and field running in the background, see how far you can get in the long jump" Oh god, innuendo's everywhere!

Scary stuff boys... and this was aimed at kids? sheesh.

EDIT: oh, they added that on the site.. goddamnit.

-d

3phemeral

DrEvil said:
Forget the merchandise, that write up is horrible!

First off, they've used biff tannen from back to the future (ok fine, good game on the nes), but the way they set it up

"You may be a man by the end of the night" and "Use the mat to cover a wet spot on the couch at the end of the night" -- Nintendo and Sex? Her shoes were just coming off too!

Not to mention the girl looks like she's 12, and is apparently '4 feet tall'...

NINTENDO IZ TEH PAEDOPHILE KIDDIEZ!@!@!

"Keep track and field running in the background, see how far you can get in the long jump" Oh god, innuendo's everywhere!

Scary stuff boys... and this was aimed at kids? sheesh.

You're kidding, right?

For some reason, I think I had that TV stand as well.

I definitely had a sheet set with the same Zelda graphic on that trashcan. In fact, that set is still in use at my parents' house. I sleep on them when I stay overnight.

"warning - official nintendo brand tvs emit a certain amount of purple radioactive glow. Do not use in enclosed spaces or withing 50 feet of biological organisms"

Was this a joke?

evil ways

I had/still have this old Nintendo wooden & metal trunk or toy chest, whatever you call it, that had Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3 and Zelda 1 and 2 art on the four sides. We now use it as a hamper in the laundry room.

Top Bottom