• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is by far the most disgusting fat story I ever heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
... I just heard on NBC 4 (local DC news) that some overweight woman had died and the police were investigating the death as a crime since they want to know how the family could just let her do that to her body.

The worse part?

Her skin had grafted to the couch.

moist

Gattsu25 said:
Heard of that...HOW DID SHE TAKE A SHIT?

As someone on another board said she was probably stuck to the couch with a cement made of shit, piss, and skin oil.

pardon me while i finish lunch now

I believe the answer to how this happened has already been answered on another thread in this forum (just search couch), and the craping thing, nobody really needs to know, but i am thinking its a really shitty couch.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Wow, I'm late with the news. I'm going to eat myself into further depression and graft myself to the couch.

mrmyth

Her skin wasn't grafted. It grew into the fibers of the couch.

Wrap your brain around that. (Literally)

Kon Tiki

Banned
http://www.wftv.com/news/3643877/detail.html

TUART, Fla. -- A 480-pound Martin County woman has died after emergency workers tried to remove her from the couch where she had remained for about six years.

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE
Gayle Laverne Grinds, 40, died Wednesday, after a failed six-hour effort to dislodge her from the couch in her home. Workers say the home was filthy, and Grinds was too large to get up from the couch to even use the bathroom.

Everyone going inside the home had to wear protective gear. The stench was so powerful they had to blast in fresh air.

Gattsu25

Banned
Lil' Dice said:
A fitting death for a disgusting waste of space....

city of GOD THAT MOVIE KICKED ASS

edit: jazz, don't worry i saw it...just somewhere along the line in my internet travels I thought it unfit to post 'lol' posts...but fear not for I literaly did LOL when I read it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom