• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This new Andy Richter show sucks hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenguman

At least the chick the short guy was making out with had a nice ass

otherwise this show = dead in a couple of weeks

calder

Yeap, pretty shitty and generic. And what is up with the runt of the litter being half the size of everyone else?

My wife and I watched like 10 minutes, just long enough for my wife to coin the phrase "quincestual sexual tension". I voted for "twincestual" but like I ever get to decide anything. But if the blonde dude checks out his "sisters" rack during a scene one more time I bet the producers have a little sit down with him and his agent.

We did agree that it would rock if Andy's charater was like wholly bitter and spiteful towards all his kids all the time because having quints totally fucked up his life.

Seth C

The short kid from Punk'd is hilarious as always. He's the only good part of the whole show. Andy, as always, is not funny. He never was. Good on Conan, but only on Conan.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I said it earlier this week when it first aired, but this might be the worst show ever.

It's got horrible writing, acting, characters, plot, and one of the worst laugh tracks in the history of that evil invention.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Seth C said:
The short kid from Punk'd is hilarious as always. He's the only good part of the whole show. Andy, as always, is not funny. He never was. Good on Conan, but only on Conan.

I'll agree to that, even though we'll get a lot of hatemail.

impirius

"You are a god. A god of a special universe where no one thinks of consequences and where those of us constrained by intelligence and common sense are not allowed. But you have invited me in. And from now on, I will follow you anywhere."

Putting that show on before Malcolm in the Middle just isn't fair.

Pachinko

Controls the universe was one of my favorite shows in years, its up there with titus has some of the best stuff fox has ever made. What happened to both of them ? cancellation. Along with the live action tick which was also pretty funny. :(

Fuck you fox.

Phoenix

This show sucks harder than any other show I've watched in some time, and yes Andy Richter Controls the Universe was a good show. They should have just brought that back.

I think everyone knew Method and Red would be awful. This at least had the benefit of a doubt going for it lol.

This whole show just felt entirely forced. Richter and his wife seem so saccarine that I can't stand either of them. Strangely, the kids are infinitely more entertaining than the "star" of the show... and they're really not entertaining at all.

Even if you hated Andy Richter Controls the Universe... that show shitted all over this one. Awful.

Bring back Wonderfalls and cancel these horrible new sitcoms, Fox.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Semjaza Azazel said:
I think everyone knew Method and Red would be awful. This at least had the benefit of a doubt going for it lol.

This whole show just felt entirely forced. Richter and his wife seem so saccarine that I can't stand either of them. Strangely, the kids are infinitely more entertaining than the "star" of the show... and they're really not entertaining at all.

Even if you hated Andy Richter Controls the Universe... that show shitted all over this one. Awful.

Bring back Wonderfalls and cancel these horrible new sitcoms, Fox.

Fuck that, we demanded that they bring back Andy Richter Controls the Universe and they said they would retool it. This shit is what we got.

Fuck you, Fox.

Socreges

Banned
Seth C said:
I assume that when you say "funny" you really mean "not funny."
I hate how when people are in a large minority they make a point to unnecessarily and repeatedly voice their opinion.

I loved ARCTU. One of my favourite sitcoms ever (I've got a lot of the episodes on my computer). Awesome writing and characters.

I haven't seen this one, though. And I'll probably try not to from now on.

MoxManiac

Wait, Andy has another show? This is after Controls the Universe, right?

It sounds bad. Honestly, he should never have left Conan.

And Titus rocked. His father was the best character ever.

MIMIC

Banned
"Quintuplets" isn't a bad show. It isn't bursting at the seams with classic comedy, but it's not THAT bad.

What I don't get is why people watch things they already determined will not interest them. Does it provide as ammo for the criticisms?

Flynn

You guys ain't kidding.

There was this one great part where you could actually see Andy Richter's soul slowly wither and die.

Amazing television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom