• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this Shrek 2 GBA SP is totally HIDEOS

Meier

B0002Y50PO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00005BZCE.01-AIGI2YLZJE0LN.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

$9.99 for the game when you buy the SP at Toys 'R Us/Amazon.com

hirokazu

ugh...

a completely lime green one would be aight... guess they wanted it to be ugly though, since that's what Shrek is all about :/

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Yeah my TRU store got those in one day and I was shocked as shit as I had no idea that we would actually get a color before it was plastered over the internet first.

It will forever be known as "Ugly Green & Orange" on my daily count list :lol

EDIT: It has nothing about Shrek on it at all.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Man, it looks like West Coast Customs pimped out that GBA. Where's the blue underlighting?

Alcibiades

They've had this on amazon.com for a while now, isn't it a Pokemon FiLe color or something...

Also, Best Buy got their own blue color and some stores in Canada got their own...

looks like retailers are all getting their own color this season as part of some Nintendo promotion...

Alcibiades

Unless I was a Pokemon fanatic, I'm not buying it, gotta save up for a DS anyway...

In all honesty, I don't think it's ugly, I just already have a NES-edition GBA, which I'm more than happy with...

ohamsie

I just got my Platinum SP yesterday, and I don't know how they could make something so beautiful look so ugly just by changing the color. This new SP conjures up the essences of snot and earwax. Ugh.

Top Bottom