• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thursday Night Drunk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
That's right. I don't think we've had one of these puppies in a few days. What gives? You nancies resting up yer livers after 4th of July Weekend Debauchery? C'mon, OT alkies, we need some serious DEDICATION here.

I'm currently on my lovely 4th Jack n coke(flat coke, sadly). The only problem is, whenever I walk out to my kitchen to make myself a drink, I keep noticing something fucking messy in the apartment and cleaning it. I've mopped the kitchen & bathroom and done the dishes so far. I think it might be time to change the ol kitty litter for Butters the cat next. Here's a picture of my retarded cat for your viewing pleasure:

P5240005.jpg

Triumph

Banned
Manders said:
You drink alone? :(
Only when I can't find others to drink with, or the only people I can find to drink with insist on going to yuppie meatmarket bars. But, uh, yeah.

Triumph

Banned
Cmon guys. I seriously hope that the lack of responses to this thread means that you guys are out getting schnockered. If not, my faith in the alkies of the OT is at an all time low.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE! KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

bob_hope2-94.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I've been having some Southern Comfort (the 100 proof) and OJ, but not getting drunk. Sorry folks, no drunk threads from me tonight.

aoi tsuki

i'll probably have about a third liter of Wild Irish Rose. i hadn't had the stuff until about a year ago. Hadn't even heard of it. My alchohol experience had been limited to "legitimate" alcohol -- mostly premium liquors, and a few wines and beers. Not something i'd go out and buy normally, but the liquor stores here (all run by the state) close at 7pm Monday through Thursday, and i usually don't have the time to swing by one before they close. At less than three dollars for a pint, and 18% alcohol, they're a cheap buzz.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'm not drunkie yet, but I soon will be. Going to a party at a friends house in about an hour or two. Maybe I should have a beer in the meantime?

GDGF

Soothsayer
Yeah, well I'm agonna get boozed up and run around the party nekkid until somebody tells me to stop!

(and then I'm gonna blame them for daring me to do it!)

Suerte

Lost Weekend said:
Yeah, well I'm agonna get boozed up and run around the party nekkid until somebody tells me to stop!

(and then I'm gonna blame them for daring me to do it!)

TAKE PIX DUDE

demon

Iv'e been drinking, not drunk yet. took my 30 seconds to fiox the word 'drinking' there. Had me some, what was it, Souther Comfort, the 100 proof stuff, and OJ.....tastes pretty damn good. I feel like a retard for blowing it with a girl earlier today, although i'll rpobaly see her again by monday. fuck if feel stupid, my retarded unassertive self. now I'm goign to wallow in my drunken stupid misery, and maybe watch some tv. consider this my drunk therad for the week. FUCK ME STUPID DSHTI

Willco

Hollywood Square
I'm not drunk, but I am enjoying some bourbon after a delicious feast of Yuengling and Jell-O instant pudding.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
I updated with one that's even closer. But in any case, you shall enjoy it. DELICIOUS.

and grilled is better.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Willco said:
I'm not drunk, but I am enjoying some bourbon after a delicious feast of Yuengling and Jell-O instant pudding.

Yuengling lager and black and tan are the best beers in the world. It was my staple when I lived in delaware. Too bad I can't find the stuff anywhere in GA (not even ATL :()

Willco

Hollywood Square
Yeah, I live right outside of Washington DC, so we get the Yuengling. It truly is one of the finest lagers ever! And it does seem to have a sort of local radius around its' Pennsylvania roots.

GDGF

Soothsayer
OK first of all I am pretrty drunk right now here in GA. I just got home. Second of all I will not be able to share any nekkid pix, as I didn't take any (however I do have some pix of me wearing a whirte dress while getting spanked in the ass by a very beautiful frind of mine a few years ago that I might share if convinced from a year and a half ago)

Anyway the party was very cool. If anybody doesn't know, Ive been using old dating tips from Cubsfan and the book Double Your Dating and various tips recently as an experiment. They've been wourking very well recently. I guess i am getting more and more into the grove.

I wouldn't fuck any of my friends girlfriends ( im just not that type opf guy) but i sure have had the opportunity! My old bud showed up at my hizzy with two fine girlys (both of which I have known for a time) but both were taken but screw it. I used it as an opportunity to improve my mackinfg skills. Worked fine. I ended up grabbing much titty (under invitation) and even givving a few foot massages (which is just as good as sex for a guy with a fetish like myself. )Anyway the girl I gave the massage to (who has an assholw boyfriend who I hate) wants me to eat her pu$$y. Good deal for a few hours of work. The other girl was clingy. No doubt.

I am going to bed now. Thanks Cubfan. You helped me vicariously to improve my mack. Goodnight!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
I had a bit last night but ended up falling asleep at a friend's instead of drunk driving my ass home to chat on the net a bit. Oh well, you win some you lose some :(

demon

I threw up last night. I didn't even think I had THAT much to drink.....my alcohol tolerance seems so erratic...

Suerte

Oh man I was pretty drunk, such a good night though, I just remember my friend kept asking me too feel her boobs because she was SURE they had grown, lmao. One of my friends said they had a crush on me too, that's gonna be akward next time I see them o_O

GDGF

Soothsayer
Alrighty it is just about that time for another drunkie night. Going over to a pals house in an hour or so. Guy used to be a bartender, so he can mix one hell of a drink. Unfortunately, there probably won't be the drunken hoochie celebration of last night, as my bro is married, but we will chill and talk philosophy and get shitty. From there it's off to another one of my friends house to smoke one or two.

I love weekends :)

demon

No drinky drinky for me tonight. I just look at a bottle of booze and feel like puking......man did last night suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom