• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tiger, jeter, jordan...just chillin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....[sesame street]one of these things is NOT like the other...[/sesame street]
jordan01.jpg

tiger.jpg

jeter.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
lol! My mother lives in the building directly across the street... 100 UN Plaza. She told me Jeter lived there too... Small world.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
bionic77 said:
Muhammad Ali is greater then all 3 combined!!

Ali rocks... but... come on... MJ... let's not get too carried away here...

bionic77

Blackace said:

Ali is 10 billion times greater then MJ at every aspect at life. 50 years from now Ali will still be talked about, by then MJ will be long forgotten (unless Loki gets his shit together and forms his Church of Jordan).

Joe

Ninja Scooter said:
what i meant was that two legitimately dominated their sport, while the other is an overrated, overpaid pinstriped goggled chump.

i love the smell of envy in the morning.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
bionic77 said:
Ali is 10 billion times greater then MJ at every aspect at life. 50 years from now Ali will still be talked about, by then MJ will be long forgotten (unless Loki gets his shit together and forms his Church of Jordan).

Only if the NBA ceases to exist. I don't get why you always claim Jordan will be forgotten.

DMczaf

bionic77 said:
Ali is 10 billion times greater then MJ at every aspect at life. 50 years from now Ali will still be talked about, by then MJ will be long forgotten

xboxlive1.jpg

...Bwahhahaha!

Joe

Ninja Scooter said:
of course i'm envious. I wish i could make $17 million a year to be mediocre. Its the american dream.

so mediocre that probably 25 of the 30 teams would bend over backwards to get him on their team.

bionic77

levious said:
Only if the NBA ceases to exist. I don't get why you always claim Jordan will be forgotten.

He won't be forgotten because he dominated the NBA for almost an entire decade, but it will be the same way people talk about Russel. No one really cares anymore what the Celtics did back in the day except some old fogies, same thing will happen to MJ. People will just remember his stats, Ali actually helped change America. Even today, many years after Ali retired he is actually still loved by so many people around the world, whereas other then a select few Jordan worshippers, his presence grows a little less each year.

Blackace

bionic77 said:

I love Ali... and think he is one of the greatest people in all sports... but Jordan is known everywhere in the world... I live in Japan... and people have no idea who Ali is... but they know Mike...

DMczaf

Blackace said:
I love Ali... and think he is one of the greatest people in all sports... but Jordan is known everywhere in the world... I live in Japan... and people have no idea who Ali is... but they know Mike...

What was the response to Jordan's trip to Japan last month? :)

Blackace

They loved him here... also in Taiwan they loved him.. I had Japanese friends calling me just to tell me he was coming!

bionic77

Japan doesn't count, they are stupid!!!!

Ali's accomplishments:

1) Saved boxing and once again made it into the biggest sport in the world.
2) Beat Joe Frazier, George Foreman, and Sonny Liston (whereas Jordan beat uhh, the Knicks and the Suns? Sorry, not on the same level).
3) Took on and beat the US Government.
4) Challeneged Superman to a fight and WON (haha, Jordan probably couldn't even handle Batman let alone the man of steel).
5) Took on the Man (aka Honkey McGee) and won (whereas Jordan is the official slave puppet of the man).
6) And finally, he wrassled a alligator, tussled with a whale, murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, and even made medicine sick!!

Jordan's accomplishments:
1) Won as many titles as Kareem Abdul Jabeer.
2) Made some shitty cartoon movie.
3) Some Gatorade commercial.

Ali wins!!!!

Blackace

bionic77 said:

And so is Taiwan... Most of the US, Canada, Korea, China, hell even the kids in the sweatshops love him... Jordan is still the most famous face on the planet.... Most people outside of the US wouldn't even know if Ali was taking the bus with them..

Blackace wins!!!!

bionic77

Blackace said:
And so is Taiwan... Most of the US, Canada, Korea, China, hell even the kids in the sweatshops love him... Jordan is still the most famous face on the planet.... Most people outside of the US wouldn't even know if Ali was taking the bus with them..

Blackace wins!!!!

Totally wrong, Ali is still one of the most recognized faces on the planet. True, a lot of kids don't remember who he is or about all the great things he did (he took down Honkey McGee for cryin out loud), but most of those same people don't know how to read or write either (a trait many Jordamaniacs seem to have in common is bending over for "the man" and stupidity).

Shinobi

Blackace said:

Nah, the argument for Ali owning every athlete ever could certainly be made...as much for what he did outside the ring as he did in it. And to say Ali isn't known all over the world cause some idiots in Japan don't know of him is insane. Ali was probably the first true worldwide superstar athlete, and he did that without the aid of the NBA or Nike marketing machines pushing his ass.

Ninja Scooter said:
what i meant was that two legitimately dominated their sport, while the other is an overrated, overpaid pinstriped goggled chump.

lol.gif

bionic77 said:

Ali's accomplishments:

1) Saved boxing and once again made it into the biggest sport in the world.
2) Beat Joe Frazier, George Foreman, and Sonny Liston (whereas Jordan beat uhh, the Knicks and the Suns? Sorry, not on the same level).
3) Took on and beat the US Government.
4) Challeneged Superman to a fight and WON (haha, Jordan probably couldn't even handle Batman let alone the man of steel).
5) Took on the Man (aka Honkey McGee) and won (whereas Jordan is the official slave puppet of the man).
6) And finally, he wrassled a alligator, tussled with a whale, murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, and even made medicine sick!!

Jordan's accomplishments:
1) Won as many titles as Kareem Abdul Jabeer.
2) Made some shitty cartoon movie.
3) Some Gatorade commercial.

Ali wins!!!!

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Blackace said:

Blackace wins!!!!

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
You're fucking insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom