• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tiger Woods 2010 (X360) - Online Interest Thread

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I will be playing this a ton until Madden comes out. Send me a PM or XBL message if you want to team up for some online play. Game sounds awesome this year (as always).

woodchuck

im interested. GT: Dr Tim Whatley

i'll be getting this later today.

is there anyway to play a tournament all at the same time in the same room?

like, create a room. invite people to join. then play a tournament where everyone plays at the same time and with an overall time limit. if you've ever played Pangya/Albatross 18, you'll know what i'm talking about

DenogginizerOS

woodchuck said:
im interested. GT: Dr Tim Whatley

i'll be getting this later today.

is there anyway to play a tournament all at the same time in the same room?

like, create a room. invite people to join. then play a tournament where everyone plays at the same time and with an overall time limit. if you've ever played Pangya/Albatross 18, you'll know what i'm talking about
I think there is. I know there are supposed to be a lot of new ways to interact online. I will know in about 3 hours. ;)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Any online TW thread needs some:

e9x1fl.jpg

DenogginizerOS

I really hope they offer some daily tournaments where you have to use your user profile character and NOT Tiger Woods. I was pretty discouraged last night when I signed on to play an Amateur tournament and the top 5 scores ranged from -25 to -22. That is a single round of 18 holes at -25!!!!! WTF?!?!

woodchuck

DenogginizerOS said:
I really hope they offer some daily tournaments where you have to use your user profile character and NOT Tiger Woods. I was pretty discouraged last night when I signed on to play an Amateur tournament and the top 5 scores ranged from -25 to -22. That is a single round of 18 holes at -25!!!!! WTF?!?!

it's bullshit that there's unlimited submissions. one dude on the weekly tournament has a 4 round score of -95. holy shit

DenogginizerOS

woodchuck said:
it's bullshit that there's unlimited submissions. one dude on the weekly tournament has a 4 round score of -95. holy shit
Yup. There are some tourneys that will not allow multiple submissions, but that doesn't seem to be making a difference. Someone on Tour Pro mode, in a single round, in driving rain and wind, scored a 62! Tour Mode. BS. Looks like, again, I will just be playing this against friends and against th CPU. I feel like I have been duped by the old EA.

woodchuck

yeah, theres something really shady going on with the live tournaments :lol

i played a couple games with pheeniks yesterday. pretty fun. i never played Tiger on Live before, so I've been enjoying the simultaneous stroke play.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll be getting the game Friday,first Tiger game since 08 so I will suck BADLY,but I'll be around to play some.

jrricky

Banned
ph33nix said:
there have got to be more than 4 people on GAF who play this game :lol
Everyone seems to be in the official Wii thread, that is if you weren't excluding the Wii gamers.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Hey guys, just picked this up. Gamertag: RJ81.

I'm EST and usually play around 5:30-7:00pm or 10:00pm onwards.

Top Bottom