• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (Wii)

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll have everyone so far added to my buddy list in an hour when I get home. Anyone up for a game tonight?

Edit: I have everyone up through levious added to my buddy list.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Plinko - PlinkoGAF

Alex Anderson - BJ33

Added all you guys except for MiketheBSG because I couldn't find "HOUSE" on the usernames.

Also, I'm BrandonJ33 on AIM if you wanna just IM me to set up a game.

Talamius

Talamius - Talamius

edit: added up all to my point. Now to go figure out how the hell to make a decent approach shot. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Putting takes a little while to get used to. I've been playing the game all week so I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm from Minnesota myself.

Rawk Hawk

I haven't really touched Online yet, my created character isn't very good. Been playing on advanced with precision putting, about half way through the challenges.

My online account name is: Lags

Feel free to message me.

Rawk Hawk

Alex Anderson said:
Alex Anderson - BJ33

Added all you guys except for MiketheBSG because I couldn't find "HOUSE" on the usernames.

Also, I'm BrandonJ33 on AIM if you wanna just IM me to set up a game.

You are looking good to with the pro daily tournament today! Congrats.

Vinci

Danish
I've added everyone on the list thus far. I'll probably have some time tomorrow if anyone wants to play during the day.

_bluemoon

_bluemoon - bluemoon86

Always keen for a few rounds. Did anyone play the British Open in Play the Pros? Some epic stormy weather on the last day. :lol

Top Bottom