• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tired of wearing a bra? Join the latest craze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirBrian

Titanium implants!

Doc: Titanium implants reduce need for bra

Dusseldorf, Germany, Jun. 21 (UPI) -- An Argentinean doctor who offers titanium implants for women seeking larger breasts says his clients never need to wear brassieres after his surgery.

Dr. Ziya Saylan, who works in Dusseldorf, Germany, inserts discs of titanium mesh during a 90-minute operation under local anesthetic, the Sun reported Monday. The surgical procedure costs about $8,500.

The implants are attached to the breast and rib muscles and provide permanent support, he said.

"A woman will never ever have to wear a bra again," Saylan said. "The titanium is so strong it'll never sag."
Full article here

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Will the ladies be gievn doctor's notes to get through metal detectors?

AirBrian

DarienA said:
Will the ladies be gievn doctor's notes to get through metal detectors?
Seriously, how would that work?

Time to apply for airport screener. "I'm sorry ma'am, I gonna have to hand inspect those."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Matlock said:
Tit-anium.

Tee hee.

I feel dumb for laughing at that :(

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
AirBrian said:
Seriously, how would that work?

Time to apply for airport screener. "I'm sorry ma'am, I gonna have to hand inspect those."

IIRC folks who have had major surgery that involves the placement of permanent metal parts in their bodies actually do carry around some type of certification notation to use in these types of situations.

Ferrio

Banned
DarienA said:
IIRC folks who have had major surgery that involves the placement of permanent metal parts in their bodies actually do carry around some type of certification notation to use in these types of situations.

Titanium doesn't set off detectors.

AirBrian

Suerte said:
What next, wang implants for that permanent boner?
PPK._450.jpg

+

duck_tape.jpg

+

08102_original.jpg

= what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom