• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

to all GAP members:Killzone Beta emails are out

Ceros

You should be recieving your emails soon. I'm pissed because I'm already in the smackdown vs raw beta. Is there anyway I can get out of it??? LOL, shit I'd rather test Killzone than this crap. The THQ smackdown vs raw beta started the 19th of july....and no one has their beta discs yet. Talk about ownage....then I hear this news about Killzone beta! FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Can someone post a link to the beta? I didn't get an email but who knows, maybe it's in transit...I want to check now to see if I got selected anyway

Ceros

I would provide a link...if I had gotten a damn email, but I'm cursed as to be in the smackdown vs raw beta. The gamings god hate me. :(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
NOOO, ok ok maybe I'll get in this time. I registered alll my PS2 and PSone games at www.scea.com about 2 days ago. Eugh, I hope I get in a beta this time. Good luck to everyone.

Ceros

Grizzlyjin said:
NOOO, ok ok maybe I'll get in this time. I registered alll my PS2 and PSone games at www.scea.com about 2 days ago. Eugh, I hope I get in a beta this time. Good luck to everyone.

I didn't register any games. I think you have to register your network adapter. Not sure though.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Here's hoping they conduct a GT4 beta soon. They're sure doing alot of betas this year...Monster Hunter, HSG4, Kill Zone, WWE Smackdown, and R&C3...and RE Outbreak and Syphon Filter early this year

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Ceros said:
I didn't register any games. I think you have to register your network adapter. Not sure though.

Yeah, those SCEA bastards would like that. Wouldn't they?

Top Bottom