• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today I'm 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
perry-birthday.jpg

Ferrio

Banned
bogg said:
Happy birthday! I ll turn 20 on the 1st next month. Can't fuckin wait......

Well, sorry to burst your bubble but nothing really big happens when you hit 20. Except maybe if someone buys you some hookers.

Ferrio said:
Well, sorry to burst your bubble but nothing really big happens when you hit 20. Except maybe if someone buys you some hookers.
To be fair, you probably aren't the best judge of what happens in a normal persons life at 20...

21 is the best birthday. I love whipping out my ID card to gas station clerks who think they've caught a minor buying alcohol.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
My 21st birthday sucked royal ass. Just like my 20th birthday. And my 22nd. This year may be a bit different, but there's no going back to the fun of childhood birthdays. It sucks that I'm only in my early 20s and already my birthdays depress me.

Let's see, what happened to me when I was 20:

1. Junior year of college
2. Lived off campus with some friends
3. Got an Xbox
4. Girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me by telling me she is a lesbian, sending me into a 7 month period of despair.

Good times.

Tool

Banned
distantmantra said:
Let's see, what happened to me when I was 20:

1. Junior year of college
2. Lived off campus with some friends
3. Got an Xbox
4. Girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me by telling me she is a lesbian, sending me into a 7 month period of despair.

Good times.

My 20th birthday wasn't memorable. My 30th was. I was working out in Hong Kong (got sent there by my company, all expenses paid -- great if you can get it). The trip happened to fall in line with my birthday (I was out there for over 2 months) and we ended up going out on a chinese "junk" boat, cruising around the harbour. Was an awesome feeling, drinking on the boat half way around the world from my home and just enjoying life.

bogg

Ferrio said:
Yeah, I was being sarcastic. My life pretty much sucks now, and im 100 precent sure my birthday will suck ass as well. Maybe when I'll turn 21 shit will be better...

Fatalah

Since I'm 20, all I'm thinking about is when I turned 10 cause counting by decades is how people emphasize points in their lives.

i remember when i used to wonder how i'd be when i was a kid. how i'd look when i was 20, what i'd be doing with myself... i should go look in the mirror for a minute

demon said:
My 21st birthday sucked royal ass. Just like my 20th birthday. And my 22nd. This year may be a bit different, but there's no going back to the fun of childhood birthdays. It sucks that I'm only in my early 20s and already my birthdays depress me.

im in trouble then, birthdays have depressed me since i was 16, i hate them, stop pretending u care that im a year older friends and family STOP IT I SAY!

today is also my mom's birthday. But she's not 20. She's like 50 or something. Come to think of it, shit i should probably get her a card or something, huh?

bogg

Ninja Scooter said:
today is also my mom's birthday. But she's not 20. She's like 50 or something. Come to think of it, shit i should probably get her a card or something, huh?
You should, considering she gave birth to you and raised you...
Give her flowers. Mom's love that.

BlackMage

Banned
at 21 you get to look forward to legally drinking.
at 25 you get to look forward to getting yor car insurance rate lowered.
after that you get to look forward to your death!

I turned 22 august 3rd and I feel a little different. I feel like I'm finally moving into mid-twenties, I just feel a little more responsible and self confident in my ability to live on my own.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Happy birthday bud. I turn 21 in just about a month. Uh...yippee or something.

The only thing memorable about my 20th was that I wasn't a teenager anymore. That was weird for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom