• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today is 7/11, that means we're celebrating the American holiday of Free Slurpie Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

http://www.ibtimes.com/7-eleven-fre...-7-11-freebies-available-week-july-11-2390127

EQlAmml.gif

So, how do you get a complimentary cup of sugary, cold goodness? Those interested in participating in 7-Eleven’s annual promotion only need to visit one nationwide location on Monday, July 11, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Just walking in the door will get you a free, small size Slurpee of any flavor free of charge.

7PM, you've still got like 30m East Coast.

studyguy

Eh.. just realized I spelled it wrong in the title. Dang.
My 7/11 doubled as a pokestop so two birds with one stone there.

KyleCross

I have never seen a 7/11 in my life (lived in Ohio and Tennessee) and I always feel like I'm missing out with some of the promotions they have.

dc3k

maybe if america starts using the correct date format between tomorrow and november we can get another free suprlee day

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
maybe if america starts using the correct date format between tomorrow and november we can get another free suprlee day

Why would anyone want a slurpee on the Seventh of November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom