• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

:( Today sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

Ok, so I made it into work.. hella late. I'm still drunk. When I go into the bathroom, I don't think I look drunk, but everything is still quite blurry. I was going to try to take a half day vacation, but now my boss is all downstairs right here. He's been away forever.. figures he would be back today.

Alas, it's Friday, so yay fo rhtat! How is everyone else today? An exciting fun day of woik, ro monotonous day of hell?

I love you.... all... sometimes.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I'm feeling not great myself.

I got drunk last night too and made out with a 31 year old married woman (I'm only 20). I don't feel overly bad about that though, nor have I got a hangover. I'm feeling bad because I'm falling for her and, for numerous reasons (two of which should be immediately apparent), it can't happen.

Just thought I'd share.

CaptainABAB

We had a big office outing last night in NYC. Nothing beats getting free drinks when the company picks up the tab. I'm actually feeling good for someone who got into bed at 5am.

SyNapSe

I do IT work.. I normally come in at 7:30, but I didn't get home until 7:18, so I kinda missed that. :) At any rate, everythings going ok so far.. I'm just bored, and don't feel like doing anything but posting here..

I'm starting to feel a lot better. Since I was late anyway, I stopped and grabbed a huge breakfast including.

chick001.jpg

eggs.gif

bisgravyplate.jpg

So, yeah.. I'm pretty full now. The chicken fried steak was pretty hard, but I didn't give a shit.. I tore that up. In fact, I had one of those plastic forks, and at first one of the prong things broke then the whole thing broke in half! So, I just picked that thing up and started gnawing on it.

Well shit, now people are calling saying they are having problems connecting to exchange.

SyNapSe

Why the hell wont these pictures post properly? Also, yeah.. I shut down the Exchange server on accident, but that's just a secret between me and GAF.

Fucking Terminal Services, I meant to "log off", and wasn't paying attention and it must have been set to Shut down. Bleh, technicalities.

TGfMS (Thank God for Microsoft) - I blamed it on Memory leaking over time.

BojTrek

Banned
So to finish the story... the kissing chick slipped me the tongue for like 1 second and I pulled away... she asked why I did that... and she kept asking why I won't kiss her... in my head I'm like "I'm married you sweet, tight, big boobie, young, little, dumb girl" - But I told her "cuz I don't disrespect girls by kissing them in bars"

The hotter chick started dancing between my legs and I told her she would force me to get wood... she said it was fine and proceeded to "Showgirls" me... but unlike the movie I didn't blow my load... haha

I had to leave, it was 1AM... they wouldn't give me my keys and they were pissed cuz "you won't call us" - In my head I'm like "of course I won't call you sweet, tight, hot dumb chicks... I'm married" - But I told them "of course I will, you're hot, beautiful girls"

and the thing is, I'm 34, don't work out anymore... I am still fit, just not tight anymore... and they were digging me bigtime... it was a great ego booster...

Plus with her "Showgirls" type lap dance... I almost FHUTA

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Today has been a Monday pretty much.
Craaaaaazy hectic due to a client's lack of organization. But I'm about to get off, roll up. Do a lil' shopping.

Can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom