• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Together we can BAN DOOM 3!

FightyF

Banned
http://www.bandoom.tk/

Yeah...uh...well who else wants to hunt this mofo down?

I was just thinking, it'd be awesome if they remade some of the memorable DOOM 1 and 2 maps on the engine.

When you check out that site make sure you check out the fan mail section. Heheh.

BeOnEdge

Banned
LOLOLOLOL

doom3monsters1.jpg

dog$

Hates quality gaming
How about banning Doom because it's yet another FPS as opposed to its Satan promotion.

FightyF

Banned
It's obviously a lame gimmick site.

You really think so? It's certainly possible...but when reading the letter's section, this person can take it so much further...the fact that he doesn't makes me think it's genuine.

Then again, it could just be a really lame attempt. :p

Che

Banned
"Personally, I think you and your site are gay...satan rocks! doom3 rocks! fu*k off"

It seems as if Satan has already corrupted your mind. I would seriously advise that you seek your closest church, and beg the Lord for forgiveness. He is a very kind person, and is willing for forgive for anything. Also, I am quite comfortable with my sexuality, and I am not homosexual, nor is any of the material on my site. Any piece of fanart that you may think is homosexual, was NOT created by me, so you can't point in that direction. Please understand that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and I do not with to force mine upon others, I just like to have my voice heard. Thank you.

edit:
The next email is from "Satan@hell.com", this possessed soul wrote:

"Stop this madness! You are getting on my way to conquer the world! I can make your life a living hell! Don't waste your time with this crap site, because I've already won this fight and there is nothing your Lord can do! GO ID!!! FOLLOW MY PLANS!!!"

First, please contact your local ministry and ask to be exorcised to get Satan's power out of your body! I don't believe this is a crap site, I believe my cause is worthy, and should be heard by everyone! God bless you!

"I hope YOU go to fu*king hell for making such a bulls*it website, you stupid motherfu*ker. And what's wrong with Satanism, it's just another religion. And you know what, people can have any religion they want. SO FU*K YOU."

Satan is strong in your soul, I advise you do the same thing as I recommended for the other person above, and attempt to get an exorcism. Satanism is evil, there is nothing positive about it, plain and simple. People can choose to have any religion they want, but that won't save them from Satan, if they don't ask the Lord for forgiveness.

LMAO!!! This guy is seriously retarded.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Lame. The joke site gimmick -- complete with the simple-looking Maddox rip-off style and super-extremist webmaster who can only process one point of view -- is no longer funny.

And if it's serious, it's still not funny, but for different reasons altogether.

Top Bottom