• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show Lineup for Tecmo

http://www.gamefront.de

20.09.04 - Tecmo presented the Lineup for the Tokyo Game Show, which takes place of 24.-26.09.04 in Japan:

- DEAD or Alive Ultimate (Xbox) playable
- Kagero 2: Dark illusion (PS2) playable
- GunGriffon: Allied Strike (Xbox) playable
- fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (Xbox) playable
- Tecmo hit parade (PS2)
- Rakushou! Pachi Slot Sengen 2 (PS2) playable

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The lack of Rygar 2 makes me very angry.

Elios83

No Rygar 2 and no Fatal Frame 3 (very curious on this one 'cause of the announced change of setting).Too bad :(

Shompola

Banned
- Tecmo hit parade (PS2)

what are these.

WarPig

snapty00 said:
What's this?

It's an arcade/Famicom retro pack. Seven really old-school Tecmo games -- Mighty Bomb Jack, Solomon's Key, Pleiades, some other stuff.

Since folks are asking, Kagero 2 is a new Deception game, GunGriffon is an Xbox Live mecha shooter, and the pachi-slot game is, well, a pachi-slot game.

DFS.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Shompola said:
- Tecmo hit parade (PS2)

what are these.

Don't be hatin on Kagero 2 dammit..... you can hate on all the rest of that garbage though. If you're really asking Kagero 2 is a continuation of the PSOne Deception series...

Elios83

Here's a small pic of Kagero 2:

kagero2.jpg

And site:

http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/kagero2/index.htm

And that folks concludes the Xbox showing at TGS.

I'm interested in Gungriffon and of course DoA Ultimate. I've always hated survival horror games, so no interest in Fatal Frame II. Graphics look good though.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Scalemail Ted said:
^^^^

I'm getting a Castlevania LOI vibe from that pic.

Deception is the much cooler cousin to Castlevania. You're the one who owns the castle, and you kill the intruders via comboing them with deadly traps like spinning buzzsaws, swinging pendulums, and falling boulders.

Top Bottom