• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any fixes for random audio drop outs in the open world, packs of enemies spawning 10 feet in front on you, deployables not deploying (or disappearing), cover positions that don't let you take cover behind them, NPCs pushing you out of cover, JTF soldiers saying random nonsensical things , and blind-fire against bosses being the quickest way to get killed by them.

Still enjoying the game but there are a ton of small bugs and glitches.

Where did you get your weapon camo? Was it a drop or from the appearance vendor?

I haven't seen a single camo out in the wild, when I got a couple even during the beta.

Massive acknowledged that they were looking into whether weapon skin drops have been happening in the wild. Don't see that fix in the patch notes, though. I don't think I've heard of anyone getting them other than through the Appearance Vendor.

demonkaze

I finally have enough Phoenix Credits to afford anything at the vendor and wasn't too sure what to get first. I'm a tank that mains a LMG and uses a shotgun secondary. I managed to get a high end drop LMG drop from the dark zone library and I'm not sure what I should get first?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Massive acknowledged that they were looking into whether weapon skin drops have been happening in the wild. Don't see that fix in the patch notes, though. I don't think I've heard of anyone getting them other than through the Appearance Vendor.

I got one last night in the DZ.

This and civilians in need not dropping items - no mention of these issues but guess they are minor and I don't really care about cosmetics.

In my version you have all your gear but yeah it's not traditional BR then

CTF would be easy. Capture and extract something.

Exactly!

Any idea how fun this would be!?

Call the mode simply "Extraction"

DZ setting, med/small map, you'd have a single, item that has to be extracted drops in the middle of the map where both the "first-wave" team and the "second-wave" team fight to take it to their side of the map and extract it with a helicopter on a modified, much shorter timer.

Hell, even cooler...

The flag is a piece of loot. Anything from a gear mod to a weapon... of any level of quality blue through yellow - based on drop rates or something to make certain that HE's stay rare. Each round there is one loot extraction. Total of 4/5 rounds and at the end of the game the team's get the actual loot they extracted and it's randomly assigned to players.

I'd play that shit!

rrc1594

Guys I'm at the end game content of the game and I'm starting to sour on it. It's mostly because I'm confused TBH. I don't want I should be working towards and what's going to give me the best gear, Should I be doing Daily Challenges or playing in the Dark Zone? Is the gear you get from Daily's better then Dark Zone gear?

I finally have enough Phoenix Credits to afford anything at the vendor and wasn't too sure what to get first. I'm a tank that mains a LMG and uses a shotgun secondary. I managed to get a high end drop LMG drop from the dark zone library and I'm not sure what I should get first?

Black Market AK is such a great blueprint because it's so versatile. Great weapon, and with the blueprint you can re-roll until you get the perfect match to your style.

jesu

I got this hunter pack from Ubi in an email, but I didn't earn it

fc2ae414aac8a54f6bcb5ed9b2b260c0.png

569b1326c8175.png

I made one post on that website.

I will be building my look around that hat for now though!

When you are looking at HE blueprints in the shop, and it shows you the DMG range, is that the average roll range or does that actually show the maximum it can roll for DMG? The HE M249 Para blueprint right now shows a DMG range of 3871-4593. Meanwhile the superior M249's I have got from drops roll 5000K DMG range. I know HE's get an extra talent, but do they get stat boosts elsewhere cause it seems like that blueprint will only roll worse M249's than my superior versions.

Toki767

Being in one of those glitched challenges makes me wish part of the Dark Zone was actually an area full of elite named NPCs but 24 people teamed up to kill things without the fear of accidentally going rogue.

Being in one of those glitched challenges makes me wish part of the Dark Zone was actually an area full of elite named NPCs but 24 people teamed up to kill things without the fear of accidentally going rogue.

That would actually be chaotic and fun as shit. Have some chopper and armored vehicles in there at the same time too ;) Would be fun!

fuzzyset

Has anyone encountered this bug:

On PC, when I have the Ballistic shield out, I'm *constantly* forced to reload my magazine even after only a few shots. I'm trying to get a tank build going and this basically kills it. I forgot to take video of the issue, but it's extremely annoying. It happened with multiple pistols. Only pistols when the shield is out. Basically, full magazine, *shot* *shot* *shot*, forced reload.

When you are looking at HE blueprints in the shop, and it shows you the DMG range, is that the average roll range or does that actually show the maximum it can roll for DMG? The HE M249 Para blueprint right now shows a DMG range of 3871-4593. Meanwhile the superior M249's I have got from drops roll 5500-4593 DMG. I know HE's get an extra talent, but do they get stat boosts elsewhere cause it seems like that blueprint will only roll worse M249's than my superior versions.

I don't think that HE blueprint is taking into account your Firearms skill whereas when viewing a weapon in your backpack, it boosts your damage + any other mods from armor.

So in the DZ I get dropped by other players who go rogue on me in literally 2-3 shots. When I try to kill them back they absorb everything I have like I'm a fly. Is there a monstrous gap in gear that makes it almost impossible to kill other players if they have better stuff than you? I have HE weapons and decent stats and get dropped so fucking quick that it's pretty damn infuriating. It has made the DZ a miserable experience.

Toki767

So in the DZ I get dropped by other players who go rogue on me in literally 2-3 shots. When I try to kill them back they absorb everything I have like I'm a fly. Is there a monstrous gap in gear that makes it almost impossible to kill other players if they have better stuff than you? I have HE weapons and decent stats and get dropped so fucking quick that it's pretty damn infuriating. It has made the DZ a miserable experience.

Possibly a combination of lag and they might have an overheal.

fuzzyset

The Security signature skill + some talents can make you really tanky. If they're stacking smart covers + pulses on you, you'll drop quick. If they got their dmg reduction talents activated before you attacked + the skill, you'll barely do anything to em.

Iceman829

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

What are your stats? If you are going to do PVP then you need to get your HP up.

Almost have enough credits to buy the Vector ACP Blueprint and have the superior mats ready to go but I'm wondering what everyone's preferred skills are for CM ?

I tried running the level 28 mission a few times on CM and got destroyed. I'm using the Heal that allows over heal and was using the turret with scanning. Was thinking of switching the seeker with cluster mod or the cover one. My DPS is around 70k and HP around 60K and I haven't gone into CM recently (although gaining tons of DPS/HP). Just want to see what other's use to farm it.

k1t4j

Let's see if I can make it to 45 tonight. Pretty happy with the stat distribution so far.

Also can anyone tell me if at lv30 the DZ 50 items require a lot of DZ credits. Like, what amount should one aim for if I wanted to buy the DZ50 stuff as soon as I hit 50. Thanks in advance.

Xanathus

Let's see if I can make it to 45 tonight. Pretty happy with the stat distribution so far.

Also can anyone tell me if at lv30 the DZ 50 items require a lot of DZ credits. Like, what amount should one aim for if I wanted to buy the DZ50 stuff as soon as I hit 50. Thanks in advance.

It hit 50 today and I can tell you that you that you definitely have more than enough DZ credits to buy every blueprint. Hence the DZ credit nerf in the patch notes.

Do any games hook into the PS4 Community stuff yet?

Was really hoping when the feature was released that it'd mean games like this would show you who in the Community is playing it, without you having to add everyone to your friend list.

I got this hunter pack from Ubi in an email, but I didn't earn it

fc2ae414aac8a54f6bcb5ed9b2b260c0.png

569b1326c8175.png

I made one post on that website.

I will be building my look around that hat for now though!

Me 2! But where do you redeem the code? Because it doesn't fit the amount of digits in the redeem a code section in the PSN Store.

When I hit 30 this weekend I attempted to farm the Bullet King, but he was nowhere to be found! What gives? I've never killed him, so he should be there - right?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies

I thought there was supposed to be events or encounters inside the Dark Zone, I remember it being mentioned a few times before the game released. It would be cool to have "things" happening to bring players together for good or bad, but I would also want a safety switch or something to stop accidentally going rogue because some nob decided to jump in the way of me firing at something. Would also stop the groups of baiters going around trying to get shot on purpose.

fuzzyset

Almost have enough credits to buy the Vector ACP Blueprint and have the superior mats ready to go but I'm wondering what everyone's preferred skills are for CM ?

I tried running the level 28 mission a few times on CM and got destroyed. I'm using the Heal that allows over heal and was using the turret with scanning. Was thinking of switching the seeker with cluster mod or the cover one. My DPS is around 70k and HP around 60K and I haven't gone into CM recently (although gaining tons of DPS/HP). Just want to see what other's use to farm it.

By yourself? I *think* CMs are designed for 4 people with no scaling if you have less. I can't imagine using an LMB mission as my first entry into CM as well. Check out the Reddit character build thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4an0el/endgame_character_build_megathread/

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?

Most items stay around 5-6K DZ credits if i remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom