• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManCannon

Lvl 30 people - is there any merit to farming DZ rank to 50 before I reach main rank 30? I've been holding at 19 for a while because I like having all purples and being at the top of the bracket but wondering if I'd get more DZ xp if I were playing at higher levels. As it is, I'm DZ39 and man it's sloooooow goings...

I'm just learning about the Bullet King farm now... and apparently I must've killed his group already. Anyone on PS4 still have him so I can join and then you kick me from the group so I can farm a bit?

Edit: Thanks for the hookup! :D

Advanced vendor in the BoO is selling a decent PVP First wave m1A:

35.6K dmg
Accurate (+40% accuracy)
Balanced (max accuracy while shouldering)

60k credits. Worth it.

Appearance vendor has a new weapon skin - Digital NWU (it's super ugly)

Xanathus

35.6K dmg
Accurate (+40% accuracy)

60k credits. Worth it.

Fuck me I need to get back and buy that just for the Balanced trait.

Mafro

35.6K dmg
Accurate (+40% accuracy)

60k credits. Worth it.

Better accuracy, perks and damage than the one the vendor at the safe house had the other day.

Vitor711

OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

JUST FINISHED THE F*CKING DAILY WITH A BUNCH OF UNDERLEVELLED AND UNDEREQUIPPED PLAYERS, BASICALLY CARRYING THE TEAM AND THE GROUP FUCKING KICKS ME BEFORE THE MISSION REGISTERS AS COMPLETE.

ADKAJHSFASJKL:FAJSFLKFJKAS:JFASLFLA

Apt101

Military P416 modded for high fire rate, stability, and damage. It lights people up but I am constantly running out of ammo. I really love this gun.

35.6K dmg
Accurate (+40% accuracy)

60k credits. Worth it.

Showing as 30.6K damage for me, unless I'm looking at the wrong dude in the BoO.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Todays camo is called Digital - NWU.

GFAjwCM.png

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
First Wave for me shows.

68,754 DPS
30.9k DMG
300 RPM
10 MAG

Talents: Accurate, Balanced.

I bought it anyway.

OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

JUST FINISHED THE F*CKING DAILY WITH A BUNCH OF UNDERLEVELLED AND UNDEREQUIPPED PLAYERS, BASICALLY CARRYING THE TEAM AND THE GROUP FUCKING KICKS ME BEFORE THE MISSION REGISTERS AS COMPLETE.

ADKAJHSFASJKL:FAJSFLKFJKAS:JFASLFLA

Next time, set your group privacy to Open and you'll be the host. I've been doing that after hearing things like this with success.

Smh at Rogue boosting for the trophy..

just get it legit.

It's pretty easy to get in the 1-14 bracket.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Was doing the last mission on hard, we got to the last encounter, killed a bunch a guys and only had the boss left then I got a loading screen and showed up at the nearest safe house.

Had to run back but the door to the last area was closed and wouldn't open. Team killed the boss but I wasn't able to loot it.

Does anyone know how to do the glitch where you can have more than 4 people in a mission at the same time? Do you have to kick someone as they are joining or something?

k1t4j

Smh at Rogue boosting for the trophy..

just get it legit.

Sometimes playing the game is just too much of a hassle.

The thirst to be the 0.1% of the 0.1% by any means necessary ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: On X1 the quietest bracket in terms of PvP was the 14-19. 10-14 was pretty active and the 20-24 is really active.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Was doing the last mission on hard, we got to the last encounter, killed a bunch a guys and only had the boss left then I got a loading screen and showed up at the nearest safe house.

Had to run back but the door to the last area was closed and wouldn't open. Team killed the boss but I wasn't able to loot it.

You tried going to the exit? I had that happen on the Russian embassy and luckily I just went round the back and the gates opened.

Can someone help a level 4 noob. Where can you restock ammo? I understand during a mission you can't expect to spray and pray and have unlimited ammo but I'm between missions and really can't go on to another one without finding more ammo.
Help!

k1t4j

Can someone help a level 4 noob. Where can you restock ammo? I understand during a mission you can't expect to spray and pray and have unlimited ammo but I'm between missions and really can't go on to another one without finding more ammo.
Help!

In the safe house or your base of operations if you have it unlocked there's this little box with an AMMO icon that refills all the ammo and medikits. It the missions you can also find 1 or 2 of those depending how long the mission is.

Raxus

Whoever set hard mode missions to the highest level in the party can go die in a fire.

Makes it impossible to match with randoms.

I have a lot of resources but I have nothing to craft. How can I change this? The blueprints are all lower than my current gear. And I have no HE at all :(

Namikaze1

Fucking finally!
Decided to visit BK one last time after doing two of the dailies and he drops the Caduceus after nearly 800 kills.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I cannot get this gun to drop despite grinding for hours. My two roommates jump in and both found one within an hour. One of my roommates now has 3 in 1/3 as long as I've been grinding. RNG!

35.6K dmg
Accurate (+40% accuracy)

60k credits. Worth it.

A balanced First Wave?!?!?! :eek:
I was farming for one from BK and he kept giving me Classics with it. Thank you for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom