• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuNi

Just a quick question, since they call it "Year One", are there ANY plans for further updates after the 3rd Expansion? Something like "Year Two"? Or is that it for Division and after that we get Division 2?

Do the weapon skins take up slots in your inventory? I want to collect them all.
Unfortunately they do. You can just have a mule alt carry them though.

Just a quick question, since they call it "Year One", are there ANY plans for further updates after the 3rd Expansion? Something like "Year Two"? Or is that it for Division and after that we get Division 2?
No one knows. A Division 2 wouldn't be surprising though.

BraXzy

Todays camo is called Digital - NWU.

GFAjwCM.png

I think I missed the other recent blue skin :(

Made me sad.

Audioboxer

Fucking finally!
Decided to visit BK one last time after doing two of the dailies and he drops the Caduceus after nearly 800 kills.

Yeah I was at the end of my rag as well. Think I was around the same amount of kills as you. Then he goes and drops two lol.

As another GAFer recently said your firearms stat changes base damage. With an improvement in mine my 1st Cad says 8024, and second is 7692.

For anyone farming tonight for the first time before patch, a decent SMG is your friend. Done most of my killing with one. A sniper rifle is a bit slow, unless you're really not geared good enough to take any hits.

Huh. Anyone have issues with like, over 30 pieces of Intel not showing on the map?

Completed all side quests and still not seeing 30+ intel pieces. Do I need to clear all the Encounters in each area too?

edit: nvm. just read the perk. looks like i need to complete all the encounters as well.

zorbsie

Three nights of eating whoopers I finally got a Caduceus. Not a great roll though. Still have a couple hours or drivethru left. :)

I just finished the final mission with the helicopter. I have to say if the game is stating that I am such a badass and then I fight a helicopter, why am I not fighting at least one tank?

Anyway, that last fight was so bad. The turret, upon activation, is immediately destroyed by the helicopter so what's the point? Pea shooter it is.

What a game.

TheYanger

I'm not really sold on the BM AK.. If they are at a far distance you would just use a marksman rifle.. If close a SMG.. What are the perks of using it?

People want to feel like they're not throwing their mats away and don't want to just be part of the Vector/M1A meta.

I'm all purples level 30 and have grinded about 200 phoenix credits. Is there a consensus on the first piece(s) of high-end gear I shpuld be purchasing with them?

Sane_Man

Dark Zone was hilarious tonight. I was in a group of 3 and we ran into a group of 4 as we were extracting. We could hear them on proximity chat saying "we can smoke these fools" and planning who would take on each of us. So we turned and sticky bomb blinded them and then wrecked them. We got rogue and they kept coming back for more and swearing at us over chat. We eventually went manhunt but nobody managed to down us. They pissed off after dying 5 or so times each. So satisfying.

I'm sure this has been said many times before but that one daily where you take out the leader of the Rikers was a nightmare. Went in with three randoms and it took us about three hours.

The guards (elites) always end up backing you up into a corner which means that on the rooftop area you get backed up into the tiny room with the elevator. The runners were the worst though since they essentially killed you in one shot. Every time my group would see a runner we just ran the fuck outta there.

I almost gave up but one of the randoms gave up about halfway through and I didn't want to leave the other two hanging.

Klyka

Banned
I honestly don't know if I have the patience and sheer determination to find all of that intel. I finished one area and that might just be enough for me...

I do a zone every two days or so, cause a lot of the intel is really really well done and i love piecing the puzzles of it all together

if you pick it up just for the sake of picking it up, don't bother

you got to want to breath in that world, not just play "pick up the video game thing"

EL CUCO

Got the 15 minute Virus research encounter done on the first try. Thought for sure it would take me atleast 5 tries after spending about 30min last night in the parking garage...

Kadin

I do a zone every two days or so, cause a lot of the intel is really really well done and i love piecing the puzzles of it all together

if you pick it up just for the sake of picking it up, don't bother

you got to want to breath in that world, not just play "pick up the video game thing"
Yeah I've tried to convince myself to spend a good hour and just go through everything I've found and listen/read it all again now that I have a good bit of it to try and get more invested into the story. I've read from others that it's actually pretty decent if you spend the time and pay attention to it. My issue is that I don't quickly comprehend it in the moment. This might be a good thing to do which might compel me to find all of the rest.

Frenden

Banned
Got the 15 minute Virus research encounter done on the first try. Thought for sure it would take me atleast 5 tries after spending about 30min last night in the parking garage...

Best to do those as a group. Have everyone find a crate each before starting the mission. I did most solo and they were miserable.

I honestly don't know if I have the patience and sheer determination to find all of that intel. I finished one area and that might just be enough for me...

It really is all about patience with the intel since you're just endlessly running around the city. But, I find the phone recordings and echos to be super interesting (also the only source of any story imo) so i'm committed to the task.

I just put on a podcast while i'm running around collecting these.

Kadin

Once the patch is live, I'm gonna leave BK alone. I'll let him live. He gave me a shit ton of mats.

He gets to live.

For now.
Let's be honest here... you're hoping a future patch will accidentally undo the fix and you'll farm him again. It's okay, we're all friends here, you can admit it. :p

The daily CM wasnt that bad. First time I ran it. The only part that threw us off was activating the 3 values. The door suddenly open with a bunch of elite with shotguns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom