• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending thousands of Phoenix Credits to craft and reroll the right gear to to unlock the really good talents on your lvl 31 HE guns only to realize your build is awful in PvP vs high crit smgs

Jordancrying.gif

I can't find the DZ06 Safe House on the map. Something I need to do before it unlocks?

You have to visit it, or close to it, before it'll show up. It's on the most northern street, just West of the big purple landmark. Pretty hard to run to without pulling aggro on a ton of Level 32 mobs. Unless you know the path. ;P

You have to visit it, or close to it, before it'll show up. It's on the most northern street, just West of the big purple landmark. Pretty hard to run to without pulling aggro on a ton of Level 32 mobs. Unless you know the path. ;P
There's a nimble path to the southeast of the DZ06 safe house that avoids aggro. Or if you get lucky and someone already cleared them out. ;D

Hjod

Banned

Ok, thanks. Will give it a try haha. I guess the best gear is there? I don't want to waste my precious DT on crafting stuff from the Vendor in the other zones if DZ06 has better stuff.

That's it for the questions, thanks to everyone who put up with all the questions.

ch4fx_

So, what's the best way to get gear? Run the last mission over and over on Hard, or CM Lexington?

I would say Lexington CM since you get a guaranteed HE gear piece each time you run one, plus you get Phoenix credits that you can use to buy stuff from the HE vendor upstairs in the BoO.

spyder_ur

I have to say, scavenging might be worth it in the DZ. I raised my stat to 108 and in an hour came away with 10 Division Tech yellows and 3 real yellows.

f@luS

More than a member.
Those are pretty bad talents I would say. Try to get at least ONE of ferocious, Crit damage one, crit % one or armor destruction. I would say get at least 2 but I have crafted 25 and all have been bad. Now i have one that is 8% crit chance 18% armor destruction and soem crappy talent.
Here I was quite happy with them... :(

spyder_ur

Gimme some of your yellows.

Do you farm the 32s?

If you're talking DT, I got a few off off 32s and I could have sworn I got one off an unnamed enemy that wasn't 32. Then we hit some DT spots when they hadn't been wiped, and seemed like I had a 50/50 chance to pop a yellow. Yellow gear from boss drops. Of course, this all could've been lucky.

Warablo

I have to say, scavenging might be worth it in the DZ. I raised my stat to 108 and in an hour came away with 10 Division Tech yellows and 3 real yellows.

Its all RNG. I usually have the most scavenging but always find less golds compared to my friends. I had 202% at one point. With that said it probably is more beneficial now that the drops have been buffed a little.

Leyasu

Banned
Ok xboxers ill be on around 09h CET 08h UK time tomorrow morning and am up for CM or DZ. Pre-patch I found that the dZ was much better week days during the day. Older players looking for loot and companionship (lol) I should be on until around 16h CET

Let me know if you are interested.

If you're talking DT, I got a few off off 32s and I could have sworn I got one off an unnamed enemy that wasn't 32. Then we hit some DT spots when they hadn't been wiped, and seemed like I had a 50/50 chance to pop a yellow. Yellow gear from boss drops. Of course, this all could've been lucky.

Gold DT does indeed have a chance to drop off unnamed mobs.

tick221

I would say Lexington CM since you get a guaranteed HE gear piece each time you run one, plus you get Phoenix credits that you can use to buy stuff from the HE vendor upstairs in the BoO.

Can you run these for rewards on days that they are not the daily CM?

Klyka

Banned
I THINK you can.

I've been able to run Lexington the past 3 days & got HE drops/phoenix credits each time -- so either my game is fucked, or yes you can.

the daily challenge missions just gives you 20 bonus phoenix credits and some high end crafting materials.

you can, at any time, as often as you want, run ANY of the 4 challenge mode enabled missions (lincoln tunnel, lexington event center, russian consulate and watergate power plant) and get 30 phoenix credits and guaranteed HE drops every single time.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Screenshot-Original.png

If you have one of the mask blueprints I highly recommend crafting one until you get this talent. It triggers off any status effect, and is currently bugged so it never stops. Even in combat you will be regenerating 2% health every second.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yes High-End holster!

If you have one of the mask blueprints I highly recommend crafting one until you get this talent. It triggers off any status effect, and is currently bugged so it never stops. Even in combat you will be regenerating 2% health every second.

Got it. :D

Z3M0G

Watching Angry Joe review (failed to skip the spoiler of the final boss :/ )

Came to say holy fuck about the penalties for dying while rogue in the dark zone at high level... losing 3-4 hours of hard grinding progress from dying once.

Are they actively adjusting things?

Iceman829

I can't find the DZ06 Safe House on the map. Something I need to do before it unlocks?

http://thedivisionagent.com/home

Someone posted this earlier in the day. You need to "find" the safe house before it shows up on your map. That map should help you out.

First Aid - Booster Shot and Pulse - Tac Scanner work wonders on Challenge mode.

I used to run that for awhile. I usually bring the ammo crate now because my guns are hungry

Klyka

Banned

Came to say holy fuck about the penalties for dying while rogue in the dark zone at high level... losing 3-4 hours of hard grinding progress from dying once.

which has been fixed on tuesday and is now almost negligible

tick221

I THINK you can.

I've been able to run Lexington the past 3 days & got HE drops/phoenix credits each time -- so either my game is fucked, or yes you can.

the daily challenge missions just gives you 20 bonus phoenix credits and some high end crafting materials.

you can, at any time, as often as you want, run ANY of the 4 challenge mode enabled missions (lincoln tunnel, lexington event center, russian consulate and watergate power plant) and get 30 phoenix credits and guaranteed HE drops every single time.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it

Are they actively adjusting things?
It's already adjusted.

Horohoro

The one for collecting all the survival guides... I got it as a random drop from bullet king while farming... are all the collectible jackets possible drops? Would be angry to find out I didn't need to collect everything... I have the jacket though and im 8 pages away from having the whole guide?

Audioboxer

Is matchmaking buggy for anyone else? Had 2 CM missions now where the missions don't start ~ Scripted event at the beginning doesn't begin. Also been randomly disconnected and warp teleported for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom