• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunoise

So apparently you can 8 men a challenge mode. I joined a random group and then left the group at the boss, but I was still there with the other randomly. So I asked my friend to join and next thing you know we 6 team the boss lol.

Anyway we have 2 more spots for challenge mode? Psn blunoise1

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So apparently you can 8 men a challenge mode. I joined a random group and then left the group at the boss, but I was still there with the other randomly. So I asked my friend to join and next thing you know we 6 team the boss lol.

I'll join

Deku Tree

I can join in a minute. PSN DekuBleep

I have learned to always leave an extraction site when other player show up. Always. Out of 6 different extractions today, somebody when rouge 5 times when the chopper showed up. Luckily for me nothing of value was lost and I was able to escape a couple of times, it's still annoying though. There was only one encounter where the other guys were cool and we ended up teaming up.

I did have an awesome 1v1 encounter though. Some other solo tried to jump me from behind and missed so badly that I actually ended up going rogue defending myself. I killed him and took his lone purple and extracted it immediately. I saw him running towards the chopper but it was too late and then I watched as the horde of NPCs killed him, lol.

LiK

There are some actual good songs on the radio in the safehouses.

Anyway, anyone wanna give this noob a chance at a CM?

Heysoos

Consider me a little lost. I've been getting a bunch of Phoenix Credits from Dailies, but my gear has been completely static for like three days now. Really the only other gear I can craft right now that would improve is the backpack, but I'm scared to run into that huge bug. What am I supposed to be doing?

Parts of the community usually finds a group and sticks to it by default because they know how each other play and it's easier to work around that, however there is LFG on Discord and everyone is welcome there to make a group, it's web or app based for your phone, tablet or PC. And it's free.
What's the discord server?

BraXzy

I know people hate the comparisons but I really wish there was a Xur like event once a week that you had to work towards (currency or something) to get super cool limited offer goodies, whether it be really awesome weapon skins, special clothing, unique guns etc.

TheFlow

Banned
When the gear drops, its a roll as to whether or not the gear will have a mod slot or not. That's whether it's a regular drop or crafted. Gloves and Holsters can not roll a mod slot. You can also Reconstruct a stat on your HE for a chance to get a mod slot.
Oh nice thanks

I accidentally bought the wrong HE Mod. I bought Performance Mod from DZ thinking it was a Firearms type of one and I even crafted it.

Armor + Seeker Mine, GROSS.

I regret that immensely. I want to sell it back for 139 PC ;(

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
So the flashbabg constant thing heal is really broken. Basically get gear that has the rehabilitation talent, flashbabg yourself and you will constanly heal until you die.

I'm sure it will be patched soon.

Edit: fu autocorrect lol

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The DZ02 camping spot is even better now with more skills. Just survived a manhunt up there. #roguelife

Screenshot-Original.png

Dr.Acula

Banned
As someone who plays CRPGs a lot, The Division is among the most complicated games I've ever played. So many stats, items, crafting, perks, skills, base maintenance, missions, wow.

So the flashbabg constant thing heal is really broken. Basically get gear that has the rehabilitation talent, flashbabg yourself and you will constabulary heal until you die.

I'm sure it will be patched soon.

Awesome auto-correct :p

k1t4j

Hahaha I just finished the Russian consulate story mission and the guy at the end dropped a gold item, I was like "OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING, RNGESUS"

It was a story item, ahahahahaha bastards.

Hahaha I just finished the Russian consulate story mission and the guy at the end dropped a gold item, I was like "OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING, RNGESUS"

It was a story item, ahahahahaha bastards.
Yep haha I did the exact same thing, got all excited to realize it was for the mission.

Miracle

There is a display bug when stats are calculated and as stated before, accuracy inflates your DPS. My stats change when I equip different weapons too:
4mExysy.jpg

ylHHQ5J.jpg

I can get 222K DPS on my AK but I actually do more damage with my currently equipped muzzle brake that I crafted (stability and critical hit damage instead of accuracy and CHD). Same with my Vector, I stacked more CHD (e.g. instead of magazine size and rate of fire on the extended mag, I went with mag size and CHD). I wouldn't worry about the DPS number.

Oh dang. 0_o

Yeah that is weird and makes no sense to me. Is this something that can get fixed in another patch?

Well, after several hours of
nuking kids in the dz
testing out a 123k/104k/10k build, with 4265 armor, I have to say it feels pretty damn tanky, but also with plenty of fangs.

I wouldn't mind a bit more health though. Definitely ran into some players that were thicker tanks than, I think.

lt519

Just got a HE LMG with all three talents active that are Crit Chance +7.5%, Crit Damage +28%, and 3% heal on a crit hit. Have some gloves that are plus 400 LMG damage and also +crit chance/dmg. 100 rounds but throw my 97% mag with 8% crit chance on it and the thing fires all day and my crit chance is up to 25% with crit damage at 110%.

Going to give a tank build tomorrow a whirl.

I swear every time I try to give this game another chance it spits in my face. Decided to take one last swing to make up my mind on hanging on to it and was going to try get to a DZ level where I can buy gear. Turns out my low filter level is getting me kicked from groups a lot so I'd have to go complete tons of those boring side quests. I just don't think I have it in me. In a weird way I think this game actually squanders its potential even worse than Destiny did.

Really think I may just break my rule of a lifetime tomorrow and trade it in towards PvZ2 instead. It's a shame because I love the ideas behind the game but the execution just isn't for me. I'm actually beginning to wonder if I love the idea of loot games a lot more than I actually enjoy them since it's becoming a trend now.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Pretty sure the out-of-map exploit in the north of Hell's Kitchen was stealth patched in 1.0.2

:(

spyder_ur

Is the talent 'Perceptive' which increases Item find and Credit find basically another version of scavenging, or does it do something different? Rolled it on a pair of knee pads.

Iceman829

You're definitely welcome to join, whether we're actually trying to extract stuff/boss farm or trying to rain down misery on anyone we see haha

Gt: Wesley S Shark

I have zorbs and another guy with me. We were looking for a 4th. I'll add you to my list though for the future

Furio53

Man... been seeing a lot more bugs in challenge mode where doors are closed that are supposed to be open etc. It gets really annoying, especially if im out of nades to kill myself with to reload the checkpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom